Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

didn't scam me

sent someone's package that was intended to go to eastern europe to me (like 8 soccer shoes)

never received the jordan black grape 5s

their customer service has been slow...received a email from them last Friday replying to my first initial email asking for more details...responded and haven't heard from them yet

i understand that we are humans and make mistakes, but it is taking forever for them to refund the cash
This happened to someone else too, recieving 8 soccer shoes instead of what they ordered. I forgot which thread it was mentioned in though.

This happened to someone else too, recieving 8 soccer shoes instead of what they ordered. I forgot which thread it was mentioned in though.

sounds like the mess with osneaker, when ppl preordered the eggplant foams.

and when osneaker got their shipments it was socks, papers or shirts

size? sent me a wrong size before and they just wanted to ship back and they would refund shipping.

Osneaker is trash, ive pre-ordered from them twice nearly 5 months before the release and have had both cancelled. Never again

Not sure if anyone is interested but Finishline.com has a huge selection of nice shirts and shorts to match both the black and white grapes right now. Check the clearance page. Sick Jordan stuff for under $20. Just lookin out for anyone who cares

Not sure if anyone is interested but Finishline.com has a huge selection of nice shirts and shorts to match both the black and white grapes right now. Check the clearance page. Sick Jordan stuff for under $20. Just lookin out for anyone who cares

Repped, time to put these rewards cards to some use

Last edited:
anyone else prefer aqua 8's over grapes?
why do you have to prefer one or the other ... i like both and if the aquas come out then im after those 2. they were one of my fav as a kid.

and i def dont wanna hear people saying they held out because they didnt want 2 pairs of shoes with the same color scheme when almost 90% of Jordans come in black red white lol

why do you have to prefer one or the other ... i like both and if the aquas come out then im after those 2. they were one of my fav as a kid.

and i def dont wanna hear people saying they held out because they didnt want 2 pairs of shoes with the same color scheme when almost 90% of Jordans come in black red white lol
i know what you mean but I didnt have the money i have now when the white grapes came out so i took the option on copping them, and personally i prefer the Aqua's so they are more worth the cash in my opinion. Not saying i dislike the grapes they are still and iconic shoe

i know what you mean but I didnt have the money i have now when the white grapes came out so i took the option on copping them, and personally i prefer the Aqua's so they are more worth the cash in my opinion. Not saying i dislike the grapes they are still and iconic shoe
gotcha .. yeah if you like the aquas more put your money there

Back
Top Bottom