Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

i dont understand why they used the better suede on the youth sneakers instead of the adult sizes smh

anyone know how long a paypal dispute takes??

was sent the wrong order from size? instead of the black grapes that I ordered from them

have been trying to reach them through customer service but only one reply and that was a week ago. 

just want a refund

Mine took about 20 days all together but it states it could take 30 days depending on PayPals findings. Got scammed on some black toes. Smh

you are sayin Size? scammed you?
didn't scam me

sent someone's package that was intended to go to eastern europe to me (like 8 soccer shoes)

never received the jordan black grape 5s

their customer service has been slow...received a email from them last Friday replying to my first initial email asking for more details...responded and haven't heard from them yet

i understand that we are humans and make mistakes, but it is taking forever for them to refund the cash

Last edited:
I was asking Jlinn not you.  My bad.

And yea their e-mail customer service is virtually zero.  You need to call them basically.

you are sayin Size? scammed you?
didn't scam me

sent someone's package that was intended to go to eastern europe to me (like 8 soccer shoes)

never received the jordan black grape 5s

their customer service has been slow...received a email from them last Friday replying to my first initial email asking for more details...responded and haven't heard from them yet

i understand that we are humans and make mistakes, but it is taking forever for them to refund the cash

You got 8 soccer shoes instead of 1 pair of Black Grapes though? I call that a come up. haha

Where was it at and where is it now?

Hasn't it always been in the $250-$280 range?

Immediately after release there were a lot of pairs above the $300 area. I even saw a pair going for well over $400 on eBay. The past couple days I've seen some pairs going for just over $200.

Last time someone said that(88's), there was a reason they were going so cheap...because they were fakes

Dudes are bringing the price down now. But these will go back to $300 in a couple of years when there aren't too many of these.

Back
Top Bottom