Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I could not believe what I was seeing so I called to clown and talk ish but nobody answered
frown.gif
those are some jacked up fakes. I was rolling when I seen them..

Would guys trade black grapes for a jordan xi breds?

Yes, if I didn't have the 11s in my collection. It depend on personal pref. tho. For me I love the 11s bred wayyyy more than any Vs. I'll even trade the blk grape for the bred 4s too.

can anyone tell the difference between the authorize pair and the grey market pair in terms of how they look?

can anyone tell the difference between the authorize pair and the grey market pair in terms of how they look?
well the first example using the cl fakes above is the sole. Genuine uses a blue tinted sole. I probably could go on and on, but you get the point.

Still need to pick up a pair of these didnt like these at first but now they have grown on me alot..

sucks that the suede in adults sizes is garbage compared to kids size
If it was garbage they wouldn't cost a minimum of $250 at resale.

I love the suede on my adult black grapes.  Wish every JB sneaker was made with this kind of quality.  I think in 2014 when prices go up to a minimum of $169.99 before tax, that I may stop buying J's altogether.

at resale.
I could not believe what I was seeing so I called to clown and talk ish but nobody answered
frown.gif
Dem joker grapes son
Originally Posted by TheShoeWizard  

If it was garbage they wouldn't cost a minimum of $250 at resale.

I love the suede on my adult black grapes.  Wish every JB sneaker was made with this kind of quality.  I think in 2014 when prices go up to a minimum of $169.99 before tax, that I may stop buying J's altogether.
Disagree. Shoe being hyped is shoe being hyped. DB3's were made with horrible quality in '13 yet the hype is still the same for sure. This is the first time black grapes have been released. If they dropped again the hype would be alot quieter. Besides, 250 is average for resale. People were askin 300 + for these the first week they came out and they were easily gettin it. People thought it would go to 350 + even. I see these sometimes for 220 ish

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom