Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Not sure what you disagree with as nothing you said contradicts any points I made.  Also we all know 2013 DB3 quality is not good.

sucks that the suede in adults sizes is garbage compared to kids size

Do you have them?

The quality of the suede is actually pretty nice. Your complaint might be that they're done in suede instead of durabuck.

i am a big fan of the suede on the these. when i'm bored i brush them back and forth.
on rare occasions when i wear my classic timberlands, i do the same.
they feel and look the same when I brush them.
in conclusion, i like these feel and look of the adult black grapes

Finally copped these in an even trade for Toro IV's.
Pretty satisfied overall!

You won that trade easily! Toros are nice but alot less brapes around! Now go pickup a toro for close to retail and itl b a double win lol

Finally got around to taking pics.....  
pimp.gif

Sorry if this has been posted before or this should belong to the legit check section.

Can anyone list the legit points to check for the Black Grapes?

Cheers

I'm getting ready to trade my pair, straight up, for DS BC IIIs.  I like the black grapes, but IIIs may be my favorite J.

Should be interesting.

Finally got a pair! Had to do it
I know going to start the hunt for a pair in the coming weeks after the Red V's come out at the end of the month.  I shouldn't have any major releases after them, unless something new catches my eye.

Finally got my pair, 225 shipped off a facebook group. Not too bad IMO, I've been out of the game for almost a year now but when my boy showed me his pair I knew I had to have these.

Back
Top Bottom