Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

When I copped the Black Grapes on release date I had no idea they were fairly limited. I didn't know until recently actually, and it was a surprise to me because I copped them pretty easily online from what I remember & only got them because i struck out on the white version.

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...1-Brand-New-/281153648235?hash=item417610366b

SMH
mean.gif

just brush it until it looks decent with a suede brush ofc.. waterproof them couple of times then just brush/use suede cleaner when needed.

If it was garbage they wouldn't cost a minimum of $250 at resale.

I love the suede on my adult black grapes.  Wish every JB sneaker was made with this kind of quality.  I think in 2014 when prices go up to a minimum of $169.99 before tax, that I may stop buying J's altogether.
even the workers at champs complained about the suede on the adult black grapes.  go compare it with the suede on the kid sizes and you'll see a major difference.

even the workers at champs complained about the suede on the adult black grapes.  go compare it with the suede on the kid sizes and you'll see a major difference.

Do you have them?

Because I find that people who don't have them complain about them more than those of us do.

If it makes sense, the quality is good, but it's ashy looking, because it is suede.. The GS's have durabuck.

It's much better than the 2011 black metallics or varsity reds

Good for the "workers at champs."  As if you're telling me something I haven't heard or seen before?  Some people don't understand what quality means and you may be one of them.  If you aren't then you're just an instigator like most people, coming in here trying to change everyone's mind about these MONTHS after the fact, because you're bored with nothing else to do.  The shoe looks amazing and the materials are great quality.

We knew way in advance the GS materials were not as high quality as the adult sizes.  But thanks for hipping us to it now.  Preciate you!

Continue to argue with everyone in the thread.  Really makes you look like you know what you're talking about (sarcasm).

[quote name="Magic1978" url="/t/526547/air-jordan-v-black-grapes-qs/5790#post_18567766"

It's much better than the 2011 black metallic[/quote]

wait.. what?

The suede on this is nice and buttery at least the pair that I got is, although unfortunately I can't fit 11 like I thought I could.

I have both the metallics and these. I like the smooth look of the metallics, but i LOVE the feel of the black grapes.
When i wear the black grapes at work or just sitting somewhere, i can't help but molest them. like jonah hill and the furry wall while on a "jeffry".

I have both and the 2011 metallics have a smoother look to them, but the black grapes have better materials IMO

I have both the metallics and these. I like the smooth look of the metallics, but i LOVE the feel of the black grapes.
When i wear the black grapes at work or just sitting somewhere, i can't help but molest them. like jonah hill and the furry wall while on a "jeffry".

Exactly, that's why I can tell who has what. Pics don't explain everything with these. You have them in hand.

Yes they're ashy, but they're also good quality.

and I rubbed them a little when I first got them also :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom