Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

what are some legit early order sites ? im going to be 30,000 feet in the air during release day 
tired.gif
Citysole also. They're $400 tho

Good looking on early release sites tho I've never tried any might for up coming releases do they get foams?

I posted pages back that I preordered for $239, an someone said that price sounds fishy for a QS. That's site has since gone up to $400 and sold out. Good luck getting lower than $300 now, it looks like everybody is going up.

I posted pages back that I preordered for $239, an someone said that price sounds fishy for a QS. That's site has since gone up to $400 and sold out. Good luck getting lower than $300 now, it looks like everybody is going up.
i hope u recieve ur pair. because these preorder sites sell nothing but dreams

Last edited:
Got the shipment in yesterday. These are nice but i must say beware of the suede. If you have time def check your pairs because some are terrible with scuff stains and etc. Also idk how you guys see the price of these exceeding 300 i would think theyll resell for 250 most thats my opinion though.

Got the shipment in yesterday. These are nice but i must say beware of the suede. If you have time def check your pairs because some are terrible with scuff stains and etc. Also idk how you guys see the price of these exceeding 300 i would think theyll resell for 250 most thats my opinion though.
I been saying the price won't be that high, 230 going to be the highest.

With graduation and work it doesnt look like i'll be able to get them, well at least for retail. I'm just hoping the resellers around my area dont expect to sell these for more than 260 at highest.

If there limited these will go for 3 but if there limited but not super limited you guys are right no. Ore then 250.

My plug's Baby Mamacita's Dad's Cousin's Maltese-In-Law's Twin Stepsister said she's getting ready to camp for these. 

I promised 1520 In Pesos to my Baby Mamacita to get them from her Dad's cousin who will ship them over to me 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom