Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Man this release can't come any sooner!? I'm so anxious to see these in person. This is one if those few times when I'm excited for a retro+ cw.

Even retail nowadays sounds stupid. Eventually people will just pick up their jordans from the outlets at fair prices. Jordans go for 90 dollars more than nikes regular shoes, yet nikes shoes are made better....The flight '89 i got for 59 dollars @ outlets and it has AWESOME quality leather and a jordan IV midsole... I bet that the cost to make the flight '89s was the same as the IV's released this year. As someone said in another thread, shave a few dollars off a shoe that you make a million of, thats a few million saved on one release (a couple hours of 1 days release)

It matters on where you go
Around my way these probably sit for a week
A lot of ppl have white grapes

^^^^^^ It matters on where you go
Around my way these probably sit for a week
A lot of ppl have white grapes

yea the mall doors don't open till 10 so if I somehow don't get it online i probably have to run against a crowd of people.

I know this underground website where they sell kicks for retail and the don't usually sell out
If you strike out online hit me with a pm

Last edited:
Like big l said you better spread with them 30 dollar kicks on...if you can't pay to play stay on the bench with them outlet flight 89s ...forget retail? Its 2013 y'all bugging keep hustlin

I'm good on these ashy's. good luck to those coppin though.
Sidenote: jfgmoney, 15 posts on 1 page? Looks like someones anxious to get to that buy/sell forum and start spammin over there.:smh:

That man jfgmoney kind of suspect..anything that man post is about getting a deal or what not! this thread is to talk about the Black Grapes..not to promote your business..*****!

Back
Top Bottom