Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I havent heard much talk about these around twitter..just know that they will be a QS somewhere..all the stores i've been to..have no idea when..

How can you forget about backpack jimmy??

laugh.gif
 Dude got a mean grill

Last edited:
Can't decide if I want the black grapes just yet, keep going back and forth. But them 4s will be copped, I love dang near any shoe with black, white, grey color blocking since you can wear them with anything and everything. 

So im cruising threw Ebay looking for cant miss deals in toddlers for my youngest son. Stumble upon a seller 100% Feedback since 06' with some current model jordans sold an some future releases for sale. (Thats common eyenoe lol) But the kicker is he had Black Grapes in "TODDLERS''!!!!! Hit'em with a message asking that they are for sure coming in toddlers an he assured me they were......So I really wanted them for my daughter in "PS" an mentioned that, an they said they could get that for me too what size. So they just mite not be as limited as we have heard....... Take it for what its worth!!!! No inside connect but a lil searching an you will find the same information from them an u can ask them too.........

So im cruising threw Ebay looking for cant miss deals in toddlers for my youngest son. Stumble upon a seller 100% Feedback since 06' with some current model jordans sold an some future releases for sale. (Thats common eyenoe lol) But the kicker is he had Black Grapes in "TODDLERS''!!!!! Hit'em with a message asking that they are for sure coming in toddlers an he assured me they were......So I really wanted them for my daughter in "PS" an mentioned that, an they said they could get that for me too what size. So they just mite not be as limited as we have heard....... Take it for what its worth!!!! No inside connect but a lil searching an you will find the same information from them an u can ask them too.........
the only downside i see, is the seller can tell you anything u want to hear. just to make a sale or attract attention to his buisness.

These 5s are looking cleaner and cleaner but those IVs are :x the only thing I'm feeling on them is that red air bubble.

the only downside i see, is the seller can tell you anything u want to hear. just to make a sale or attract attention to his buisness.
Thats the obvious......Just sharing my man!! If they were selling wolf tickets to get peoples money an traffic, only to have to refund it through paypal claim...Think they would have at least 1 neg. or neutral feedback for the nonsense!!! Yet all I see is people saying "honest seller'' so hey like I said take it for what its worth!!

are these places legit? i dont trust these sites. i can make something like that in 30 minutes and pass it off as genuine

Just be safe and order off ndc on release day the limit is 1 so you probably have a good 5min before it sells out.

are these places legit? i dont trust these sites. i can make something like that in 30 minutes and pass it off as genuine
So don't use them.  A little research goes a long way.  I haven't heard of anyone getting scammed by foreversneakz have you?  On the other hand, I do know of people on NT who have ordered sneakers from them and then received them and they were pleased.  Search function helps.

Just be safe and order off ndc on release day the limit is 1 so you probably have a good 5min before it sells out.
That is how I normally do it, so this is my first time securing a pair (not guaranteed tho) ahead of time for over retail.  I just think this is the nicest sneaker I have seen in a while and I'd rather not miss out like I did on the 88's.

Last edited:
Whats the story behind backpack jimmy havent been around NT that long but i know its gotta do something woth not getting a pair of kicks... right?

Back
Top Bottom