Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

like air jordan v's
always someone 
mean.gif

From what I see here, they look like they run more TTS than the whites--which i think run big. (If those are the same size shoes)

Vs have always been the Jordan sneaker that tempts me to go Jordan.

These grapes just might do it.

Got word from a local store manager that they were on a conference call with corporate and that they wont be getting their shipment until 2 or 3 days before release date, and that these fall into the QS category and are limited.... don't sleep....

sound like there getting plenty at lots of shops here in australia 
happy.gif
 as with the white grapes there was plenty to go around

Those most recent pics are real nice..black and grape contrast looking fresh I might have to cop em ..gotta keep that Lil brush handy in case they ash up

Maybe, the white was pretty crazy. The only reason the black would be more hyped is because they are more limited then the white.
This is an assumption at best about the black ones.  Not everyone buys sneakers just because they are hyped/limited.  I passed on the white grapes.  Not that great of a sneaker in my opinion.  The black grapes on the other hand are fiiiiiiire.  

This is an assumption at best about the black ones.  Not everyone buys sneakers just because they are hyped/limited.  I passed on the white grapes.  Not that great of a sneaker in my opinion.  The black grapes on the other hand are fiiiiiiire.  
I think he was trying to speak on the difficulty of obtaining, more than actual hype. just worded wrong. These will seem more hyped (or harder to get) because more people going after less pairs.

Last edited:
I know someone going to pull that mismatch white grape with black grape and I will be jealous if I see them

I think he was trying to speak on the difficulty of obtaining, more than actual hype. just worded wrong. These will seem more hyped (or harder to get) because more people going after less pairs.

Yeah that's pretty much what I was trying to say. I guess I wasn't clear. Thanks

No no everyone, but there's LOTS of people that cop just because a shoe is limited and they want to "flip a shoe", which in turn makes it hard for the people that actuall want the shoe because they like it and want to wear it to cop. And that's pretty sad in my book.

Last edited:
I live in the Bay Area ca. 300 is crazy! He told me 210 I almost walked out but I figured whatever I'll be at a graduation on RD and I don't feel like dealing with the hassle no way

I live in the Bay Area ca. 300 is crazy! He told me 210 I almost walked out but I figured whatever I'll be at a graduation on RD and I don't feel like dealing with the hassle no way

Brandon in bay area oh man me too... Hopefully is SF/North bay and not southern Cali.

Back
Top Bottom