Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

No no everyone, but there's LOTS of people that cop just because a shoe is limited and they want to "flip a shoe", which in turn makes it hard for the people that actuall want the shoe because they like it and want to wear it to cop. And that's pretty sad in my book.
Well yes obviously resellers are a problem.  But sometimes they can help you get a sneaker you may need so it is a double edged-sword in a way.

Last edited:
Mom and pops shop by me dropped em when they came in. There cool probably going to rock em today. Picked up the 11s for my daughter
Nice!  I'm going to be in SF in a few weeks- what spots other than Undefeated would you recommend?  Thank you!

I live in the Bay Area ca. 300 is crazy! He told me 210 I almost walked out but I figured whatever I'll be at a graduation on RD and I don't feel like dealing with the hassle no way

I prob would have pulled the trigger on 210 thats not bad for a mom n pop .. i mean they could just do right n charge retail lol but 210 aint bad at all

210 is not bad especially out here in the bay. coppin Js out here is a pain.

Last edited:
you got me cracking man... Bay = NorCal!!! 
roll.gif

Lol just moved out here about a year ago....

is 300 a fair price for these right now don't feel like lining up on release date

Hell no get on ndc or champs online the limit will be one so you should be good even if you somehow missed out get it on ebay for less then 230.

Got the shipment in yesterday. These are nice but i must say beware of the suede. If you have time def check your pairs because some are terrible with scuff stains and etc. Also idk how you guys see the price of these exceeding 300 i would think theyll resell for 250 most thats my opinion though.

We got ours in Wednesday and I must say I like the GS versions better lol that suede on the mens is just wrong IMO idk if all of them are like that but a good 80% of ours have pretty substantial scuffs on them straight outta the box, its insane... ive been wondering for a while if my store gets b-grades, any feedback? its a mom and pops spot, is there any truth to say that maybe these places do in fact get sent b-grade material? cause some of them look worn :smh:

I see these on Sneakerape.com for $275, but my questions to those who may know, is Sneakerape legit? and has anyone ordered from them? I'm hearing alot about these sneaker websites messing with people and wrong shipments, late shipments, no shipments lol and i don't want to be one of them.

if they're somewhat easy to get locally I may snag a second pair

then I'm waiting for the purple blazer pack

Back
Top Bottom