Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Who is this Drake lookin wannabe? This guy has no swag. Look at that ridiculous outfit. And are those dollar bills on the ground? Tacky as ****!!

Exposed

The D-Riding in this one is strong.

Knock it off. And stop saying "swag".

Just peeped that the Playoff VIII's are dropping the same day...?

That means these are DEFINITELY limited, no?

AND i won't be on the east coast that Saturday...time to get busy...

Who is this Drake lookin wannabe? This guy has no swag. Look at that ridiculous outfit. And are those dollar bills on the ground? Tacky as ****!!
That is Drake dude
roll.gif

Lol I see someone hasnt been around social media the past 2 weeks. Pic was the new meme for a bit along with miguel

the black grapes 5 look actually quite cool. I'm really stuck with either getting these or the Fire Red 5 (black tongues).
And I surely want the Payoffs 8 as well.
JB...you bring too many cool kicks in a way too short time TT

Only reason I have a twitter account is for this reason

Yeah thats my only purpose for having a twitter account. But i have an instagram and people posted that drake pic left n right

Best one ive seen

View media item 439519

Anyways ... so is NDC not planning on getting these. Release calendar tellin me no, hopefully they just acting like ftl n not updating **** :/

I dont have a nike store near me so I dont rsvp. Mine is for basically getting the links when the shoe drops from various sneaker profiles. Heard those rsvp dont work anyway

I've only missed one and that was the Cavs but I got like 4 of them

as of now its not a TLO, however I could see that changing next week.  If Grape V was TLO and even Mambacurials are TLO, I see Black Grape having same fate.

Actually these are showing on NDC calendar..June 15 be ready
They must have just updated ... FTL just updated theirs too for this weekend

Yeah I see these being TLO too .. oh well no biggie if it is though

Last edited:
the black grapes 5 look actually quite cool. I'm really stuck with either getting these or the Fire Red 5 (black tongues).
Tell em again

i would go with the Fire red 5s they will def last long despite that sole that wil eventually yellow. but if u want something diffrent go with the grapes because there limited
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom