Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I guess it was meant to be for me not to be able to cop these with retail, I can't make it to NTSF today to pick up my pair. I rarely went thru rsvp, and this time got thru, I'm not able to make it, damn, smh. Anyway, there will be a pair of 10.5 for whoever wants em, good luck!

My pair coming tomorrow. Ndc shipped my order faster than usual for the black grape release...figures I'm out of town when they decide to send ahead of usual schedule. I'm happy I got my pair, too bad I was out of the country when I found out ntsf was getting them, would have tried to get a pair for pops, he saw me rocjking w. Grape and said he liked em and would wear em...I was like 'dam pops I had no idea" LOL I'll surprise him with a pair of ds w. Grapes (I copped 2 on rd) btw pops is 62 & does not wear 'Heat' traditionally lol

They should charge $10 if u rsvp then don't pickup. **** happens, I get it, but I still think there needs to be a penalty for wasting the time of SO MANY people

They should charge $10 if u rsvp then don't pickup. **** happens, I get it, but I still think there needs to be a penalty for wasting the time of SO MANY people

& how would that wk...you didnt pick them up....

next rsvp if you are lucky enough

they say oh yeah you didnt pick up xyz pair you rsvp'ed so these retro ___ are $10 more or we cant sell them to u :lol:

not happening

I guess it was meant to be for me not to be able to cop these with retail, I can't make it to NTSF today to pick up my pair. I rarely went thru rsvp, and this time got thru, I'm not able to make it, damn, smh. Anyway, there will be a pair of 10.5 for whoever wants em, good luck!

Damn bro, sorry to hear.

I might just stop by after work and buy all the leftovers.. Lol

haha, probably gonna be a bunch of folks waiting. When I was there picking mine up there was people already asking on the phone when I overheard the worker saying to wait till they tweet. But goodluck

Last edited:
I can't believe that these sold out in Europe.

My cousin used to get hyped shoes weeks after the release date.

Some sizes of Breds 11 were even sitting for a few months, and no they are not 7 and 14.
Where u from? Its hard too believe Breds 11 were sitting on shelves anywhere 

i feel you man, but i actually do not mind it that much, gives some another chance to pick up if you missed out . Calling them after 6 for those unclaimed pairs.

& how would that wk...you didnt pick them up....

next rsvp if you are lucky enough

they say oh yeah you didnt pick up xyz pair you rsvp'ed so these retro ___ are $10 more or we cant sell them to u :lol:

not happening
U are right that won't happen. Too bad. Guess the reliable people will just have to deal witg the kids wastinglots of our time, store employees time too

Shoes hit home today, cant wait to get home and check mines out... I always get that fuzzy feeling when i open up a NDC or Finishline shipment. lol

What I am surprised about is ? that I am getting mine the same day the US folk are getting they're kicks. That's crazy, I was always delayed a day or two behind you guys. Shoot sometimes we miss Friday and hit me by Monday or tues of the next week. I am impressed ! ! !

Lol hey ^^^ My boy loves his kicks ! He's a true head !! ^^^^^^^

Last edited:
I can't believe that these sold out in Europe.

My cousin used to get hyped shoes weeks after the release date.

Some sizes of Breds 11 were even sitting for a few months, and no they are not 7 and 14.
Where u from? Its hard too believe Breds 11 were sitting on shelves anywhere 

That's not that hard too believe at all since there were about FIVE restocks >D

i think sthebest used rit powder dye ...im asking him to share the secret

sorry im late guys.

ColdCity is right. I used Black RIT Dye to get them that black, the powdered version. Add water to the powder, use a paintbrush to apply it. Remove any excess with a damn paper towel or rag after they have dried a few hours

Back
Top Bottom