Air Jordan V Retro L'Style White/Emerald Green-Grape Ice

Wait are these still available in the Philippines?It's not sold out or anything?
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Member1 : Gore Gore!!!!​

can any one hook up a fellow filipino NT'er with a size 11.5???
My lola wont be able to get them for me because shes house-ridden so i was hoping i could reach out to the Niketalk community.

PM me if you can help me secure a pair. it would be GREATLY appreciated.

E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

Where can u cop them at?

Do they still have a size 10.5 over there, cause my mom is over in the PI. right now..

i guess it would be hard in makati area bro sw00sh ..........

i'm size 10.5 as well , good thing i don't have any difficulties getting my pairs because of my store hook ups

here in my area people were waiting outside the malls by the 100s, smashing down doors and getting into fights over line positioning..

any of that stuff happen in the philippines?
Filipino Forces, sz 9.5 .. DMP, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All shoes are completely DEADSTOCK (never even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; CONTACT INFO- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

what the!!rob place ermita got them?haha..finally im back here in manila after having a worst sembreak of my life...LOL

hahaha , correct bro sadikmac

here in P.I. we still have the luxury of choosing the best possible pairs ahead of time because of the store hook ups

Quote:
can any one hook up a fellow filipino NT'er with a size 11.5???

we didn't get that size. i had to settle for 12s. Vs run a bit big to me, but oh well, i'd rather slightly too big than have my toes all curled up and calloused.
that serious? -​

got my pair yo! cuz hooked me up with a size 9 from nike stadium.
yummm 7500 pesos
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Love The Philippines! :wow:
eek.gif

hey whats up nt filipines hey im from san diego and i wanted to know if u guys can help me out where can i get the grapes in a size 9 or 8.5 cause im goin to send my cousin out get them for me but i dont know where they have it so can anyone help me out

damn, you have some kids size feet.

and i think they're mostly sold out, at least around metro manila.

to answer your other question, there's no SBs here. sorry.
that serious?​

sup fellas,just want to give a heads up to those who are still trying to get their pair(s),as of today,11am,the ff stores has grapes in store:stadium rockwell-sz 10(1),stadium glorietta-sz 9(1),athletes' foot rob gale-sz10(1),sz 9(1),athletes' foot glorietta-sz 9(1).that is all i can confirm.most of these stores DO NOT HAVE THEM ON DISPLAY.call before going ofcourse to confirm.gud day.

any size 12s left? help! anyone.. i want a pair. pls..

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

i havent been checking niketalk for a while.. i dint know bout the grapes. cpuld anyone help out. i need those grapes. 12s. hehe. thanks.

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

I just saw a pair of size 12 grapes at the athlete's foot in glorietta...apparently being held for one of the employees...

can anyone help me out with a size 10.5.. is there still size 10.5 available in PI.. if there is you think you could hook it up. and send to CALI.. will pay for all fees and everything.. thanks. just wondering how much is shipping from PI to Cali

Quote:
i havent been checking niketalk for a while.. i dint know bout the grapes. cpuld anyone help out. i need those grapes. 12s. hehe. thanks.

hey you're back. not to be gay, but a few days ago i wondered where you've been haha
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

pavehawk2323 - thanks man, i called all the stores and hopefully i could get the pair in glorietta..

sadikmac - haha.. ive been busy man. it just sucks that i dint hear bout those grapes earlier. haha.

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom