Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

WeLLLLLp
93CCB271-50F3-4C93-A349-7CC224996C32.png

been using an iPhone 7 to cop kicks but been striking out as of late. Didn’t realize the phone was so dated, 4g and slow WiFi connection. How are the new devices like tablets and phone working for releases recently. Really need to upgrade

Never win jack on sheikh or Hibbett.. waste of time. Funny how poorly these did last go round, now folks got stimulus money burnin a hole in their pocket.

Anyone else having trouble logging into the FNL app? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling/clearing cache, but nothing works. The login screen just freezes.

anybody else get an error every time they try to claim a W on hibbett? it doesn't let me check out on iPhone

I haven't been able to log back into my Hibbett's account. Tried resetting the pw, but it doesn't send me the email link. I just want to verify my L.

been using an iPhone 7 to cop kicks but been striking out as of late. Didn’t realize the phone was so dated, 4g and slow WiFi connection. How are the new devices like tablets and phone working for releases recently. Really need to upgrade

I don’t think it really matters imo
On my old iPhone 6s Plus I used to hit on snkrs pretty consistently
When I upgraded to the iPhone 11 pro max I thought I would hit more on snkrs but it was the complete opposite
Maybe it’s just bad luck
Regardless you should upgrade either way lol

For anyone interested, my SNKRS shock drop pair just shipped today, and they are scheduled for 05/04 delivery based on tracking. I live in Oregon btw, they coming from Memphis.

Good lord nike, ship out the rest of your shock drop before shipping out tomorrow s regular drop. Its may 1 still processing

For anyone interested, my SNKRS shock drop pair just shipped today, and they are scheduled for 05/04 delivery based on tracking. I live in Oregon btw, they coming from Memphis.

what time did u get the notification?

Back
Top Bottom