Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I always wanted the flints back in high school. But my parents had a 1 pair per school year rule. 😂
I was working a lot at my first High School job at the time (McDonalds) It sucked, but I reaped the rewards with clothes, Sneakers, games, cards, and comics. I mean my parents had no problem paying for sneakers, but they weren't going to pay for the premium priced sneakers and **** like that. So I got a job as soon as I could because I wanted sneakers. I also remember working when the Beanie Baby craze was going on, and McDonalds got those mini beanie babies. And we each could get 2 sets. I gave one to my little brother and sold the other one for 450 (no lie) to a girl at my high school's mom. With those I bought the first Black playoff 13s (the pair he originally wore for the '98 all star game) and some nice clothes to go along with them, also bought Ozzfest '98 tickets with that (General Admission floor)

eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty yep! Back in the 1s thread when I was talking about my gripes with all the non-OG releases I said the only release I'm looking forward to off top in 2020 is the Fire Red V's. Glad I copped but f**k the release rollout.
i hear you bro...im pretty much out on JB releases for now unless maybe fire red 4s come out and the obvious og 1 colorways they’ve missed. im at a good spot with my collection 1-14 and not really needing anything rn.

i hear you bro...im pretty much out on JB releases for now unless maybe fire red 4s come out and the obvious og 1 colorways they’ve missed. im at a good spot with my collection 1-14 and not really needing anything rn.

My goal is all (most) of the OG colorways(mainly game worn colorways) 1-8. I have at least 1 of each colorway 1-8 now though. Now I'm waiting for more OG's and doubling back for true blue, maroon, and the Fresh Prince Grapes.

DF08DD72-5646-4239-B84C-0F54AF8FB4BC.jpeg

I hear these are still around.. my confirmation came through. Foot apps wouldn't let me add and when I did, their timer would expire before letting me checkout. Just kept trying and got through FA.
Same thing with Eastbay. Didn't check out til 10:30

SNKRS has never let me down on a GR release
grabbed a 1/2 size down at 9.5

saw I could cart on FTA around 11:30 and ordered a 10 also
no confirmation though

On a side note, Nike needs to retro this shirt again, and stop playing with our ***damn emotions!!!

mjplaygroundtee.jpg

It's one of my favorite pics of MJ, and he's rockin' my all time favorite Jordan, the Black Cement 4's. I also need to get this OG vintage fit, jumpin' off.

:lol::lol::lol:

3StYAce.gif
XH0Vtu.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Agreed, Nike has some classic apparel that needs to be released again. The version that released in the 2000s is now selling for about $400. I recently secured these off of eBay last week:
F433250F-BFE8-4CE2-8D81-B608BFAAA8C3.jpeg

Personally, I want them to release these again:
FD249F34-7814-4025-825D-8740F0FDB946.jpeg

Last edited:
How long does it usually take to get an order confirmation email from eastbay? Not too worried since my card got charged already. First time placing an order with them.

On a side note, anyone ever place an order with the correct home address and city, but wrong zip code? My browser auto corrected my zip but everything else is correct. I didn’t notice until after “order has been received” screen came up. The zip code was even wrong for my billing address and the charge still went through. Confirmed it with my bank.

Just wanted to add in to the 30 year celebration for this, yes that is my OG box from 1990 for the Black/Silver pair I had, had all the original colorways and added the fire reds when they came out shortly after. Hit on two pairs today, very happy right now.:pimp:

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 335
For some reason snkrs makes me select my size every time now which is a major slow down not sure why it's doing this used to be auto selected in past starting to think snkrs favors iPhone users better

Back
Top Bottom