Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Looks like these are now easily available. But I panicked at first when I thought these sold out everywhere... now I regret copping resale from shoe palace with the extra $10 shipping lol.

I was going into my first year of high school when these first dropped in '90. Remember tellin my homie on the basketball team I wanted 10 pairs of these and he said "Impossible."

Damn near 30 years later and now an old-young fella.....IN for 10.
*Update*
So I didn't get 10. I got a dog and fam to feed.

But I got 5 👍

Congrats to all who got their pair(s). Wish it were this easy all the time. Stay safe boyz 😷

Looks like these are now easily available. But I panicked at first when I thought these sold out everywhere... now I regret copping resale from shoe palace with the extra $10 shipping lol.

Same old trick these footsites/snkrs do lol.. for the most part OG color Js are always widely available. They'll do a sell out or cart errors the first hour then open the floodgates or restock later for people to jump on the wagon and buy when people start panicking thinking theyre selling out fast blah blah. It's all marketing. Not trying to rub it in.....it's just the same old pattern over and over if you been in this shoe game for while its actually irking and tiring lol.

I wasn't going to cop but just woke up and tried FNL and it went through splash quickly so why not lol. Tried SP at first but could be there for hours lmao

Interesting release for me. Got a W notification from Hibbett raffle yesterday only to have it forfeited bc I couldn't confirm as a result of errors. Struck out on SNKRS morning. Got orders in on DTLR, Eastbay, FNL x2, and my wife hit a pair for me on her SNKRS. Got order confirmations for all. Will see what ships and will return what I decide not to keep.

eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty yep! Back in the 1s thread when I was talking about my gripes with all the non-OG releases I said the only release I'm looking forward to off top in 2020 is the Fire Red V's. Glad I copped but f**k the release rollout.

The last retro I owned was the 2000, I bought a pair from an Nter on here when I joined and I complained about their condition. Still rocked em. :lol: Now I get 2 fresh new pairs, but probably keep 1.

This release was infuriating! SNKRS bumped me outta line when I carted and checked out and it said order pending. I ordered right when it said $200 at 9am. Never ordered from Eastbay but I went through them and they withdrew my money for my TTS 12.5 so fingers crossed that I'm in the clear but I dont have a confirm email yet. Luckily my local mall opened back up and I copped a 13 from Hibbett's for some reason malls around me dont do 12.5's it's so s**tty. I really want the 12.5 though if I dont get it I'll keep these and cop a 12.5 for low resell down the line.

20200502_100658.jpg

Same here man. I feel your pain 100%. I hope my 12.5 order from Eastbay goes through, also. If does, I'll most likely return the FinishLine 12, and just pay resell on another 12.5. I skeptical tho, because I STILL haven't got an email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom