Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Called the mall that reopened today in Georgia. No answer.
So.....
Called the Footlocker not in a mall next town up in SC. He confirmed the opening date for me on the GA mall stores to be Saturday. Said the Footlocker (HOH) for sure has the 5s and it will be FCFS on Saturday am for everything in the back they've been sitting on. So I know that place will be a damn madhouse. He's telling everyone.

Corona and J's? 2 for 1 special.

Received my 5s from FNL this morning. Think I'm done with Js until the Fire Red 4s. Nothing else has really caught my eye.

people calling these extra bulbous have me nervous :lol:
they do look it in pics next to the prior year retros
really hope the 1/2 size down 9.5 fits

forgot to say late last night as I got home dejected that I hadnt recieved shipping confirmation yet, a box was waiting for me out my door
F358A2C8-02AE-4557-A1AC-DC5B82A1E930.jpeg

Checked FTL and saw my order status had changed to "In Process". Thought they finally were preparing to ship but instead they cancelled my order even though I ordered before 10:30 on Saturday. So much for my double up on these. Hopefully my SNKRS order doesn't get cancelled too otherwise I'm going to get genuinely angry.

My pair from Eastbay shipped nothing about my pair for DTLR. My uptempos came though to ease the stress lol

Serious question for everyone else that copped from SOTF.

How are you guys going to disinfect your pairs when they arrive since they're coming from Italy?
Will you guys just wipe down the actual sneaker box?

I'm asking because I'm supposedly getting them in today.

-Drew

How are you guys going to disinfect your pairs when they arrive since they're coming from Italy?

-Drew
Didn’t plan on doing that

Checked FTL and saw my order status had changed to "In Process". Thought they finally were preparing to ship but instead they cancelled my order even though I ordered before 10:30 on Saturday. So much for my double up on these. Hopefully my SNKRS order doesn't get cancelled too otherwise I'm going to get genuinely angry.

Well ****. Guess my **** getting canceled too.

-Drew

By the time they get to you the virus will not be there, if it was ever there in the first place. It lasts 24 hours on cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom