Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

personally, for the amount of money that these shoes cost the NIKE AIR on the back should not be crooked like that. if you have the opportunity to exchange, i would. at the very least that would be considered "B" grades and worst case will have people questioning authenticity of the shoe. it is a big qc flaw, not just for people who are OCD.

Yeah I get what you're saying. We shouldn't let Nike get away with defects like this. The crooked Nike doesn't bother, me, just the missing/failing stitching. I don't want the R to completely unravel lol.

I could send these back to Nike, but I doubt they will be able to replace it. I can return it, but that means I lose out on my discounted $160 pair of Vs. I do have other pairs coming, so i'll just wear theses and forget about the 'flaws' The other pairs i'll keep on ice until the day comes. I've mentioned earlier, i'm super OCD when it comes to my cars/motorcycles , but I don't allow myself to be like that with shoes. I just can't. I posted a pic for amusement for all of you :lol:

Yep, the order is at Frankfurt, (Red light district lol) it’s supposed to be delivered today.... what are the odds of that package being delivered at my residence today? Lol

BTSN showed up.. Amen
BD6E64E6-61CD-48E0-8D79-8D04DD8067CF.jpeg

I need your advice. Just pls put in mind boxes are important to me. Would you keep this at $160+tax if
You get your shoes w this box?? Its from shock drop. Its really bothering me and I thought using my med coupon for it would be easier to take. Also might be a problem years from now if i want to sell or trade cuz buyers might think its fugazi cuz it didn’t come in og box

Attachments

• B141C1B8-6476-479F-A811-D974E04529A6.jpeg
    B141C1B8-6476-479F-A811-D974E04529A6.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 209
I need your advice. Just pls put in mind boxes are important to me. Would you keep this at $160+tax if
You get your shoes w this box?? Its from shock drop. Its really bothering me and I thought using my med coupon for it would be easier to take. Also might be a problem years from now if i want to sell or trade cuz buyers might think its fugazi cuz it didn’t come in og box
Bro ur overthinking it and why are you thinking about selling your shoes anyways please relax

Since the only way NIKE can step up on their quality is to contact them about defects and QC issues, I hopped on chat and sent the rep pics of my pair. Immediately without saying much he wanted the pair back and refund my $. I told them that I rather have a replacement, but obviously they don't have stock.

They tried to just refund me 20% of my order, but that didn't work because I had already gotten 20% off haha.

In the end they agreed to give me 20% off a future Jordan order. That's fine by me.

Again, i'm not upset by my pair or anything, I just wanted Nike to know that they should do a little better in the QC department.

I wouldn’t be happy but I would just take Then and wear em for that price

Is there an expiration date on when you can use the future 20% off? In the past whenever I've had issues and chat with a rep I always make sure to email myself a copy of the chat, just in case they get a sudden case of amnesia and try to put restrictions on the code after saying it can be used on any Nike product.

Since the only way NIKE can step up on their quality is to contact them about defects and QC issues, I hopped on chat and sent the rep pics of my pair. Immediately without saying much he wanted the pair back and refund my $. I told them that I rather have a replacement, but obviously they don't have stock.

They tried to just refund me 20% of my order, but that didn't work because I had already gotten 20% off haha.

In the end they agreed to give me 20% off a future Jordan order. That's fine by me.

Again, i'm not upset by my pair or anything, I just wanted Nike to know that they should do a little better in the QC department.

I would be bugged too.....In understand what you mean.....its got to come with everything included.....plus I understand you trade or flip them later.....people going to think they fake so I see that point to. I would never be happy and I would just get rid of them......wait for another drop.....but thats just me.

My pair from Richards is 1000x better than my shock drop pair (which arrived one day earlier despite the 2 week head start on the order). That pair had mismatched toes and leather. Glad I was able to get multiple pairs.
You TOO?? SO they punish folks on the shock drop.

Look for a restock and just return that pair.

So we gotta look out for poorly cut tongues and bad stitching on the heel... hope that's it.

I wouldn’t be happy but I would just take Then and wear em for that price

I like keeping the boxes as well, but it would not bother me to the point that I would return the shoes.

It reminds me a bit of the 2000 retro of this exact cw. I forgot what the reasoning was, but some came with the silver Jordan box and some with the Jordan face box. I had sold the first pair that I got, which had the silver box. Then a few years later, I bought them again. Only this time, the pair had the face box. I know it's different, because I knew what I was getting. I just liked the silver box better.

Back
Top Bottom