Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Is there an expiration date on when you can use the future 20% off? In the past whenever I've had issues and chat with a rep I always make sure to email myself a copy of the chat, just in case they get a sudden case of amnesia and try to put restrictions on the code after saying it can be used on any Nike product.

There is an expiration date of 11/20. :lol:

Nevertheless the code they gave me is bunk. I carted a Jordan 7 Hare (just to test) and code did not work. Worked fine with other newer non-Jordan releases.

From the Chat log:

ME:
Can the 20% order be applied to future Air Jordan Vs if they come back in stock?
NIKE: If they are put on Nike.com yes

Either way, i'm kinda over this as i've wasted more time than i'd like to admit. I really just wanted to give some feedback to Nike on their QC issues. I'm still gonna enjoy the hell out of my Vs, and hopefully my other pairs will be cool. Although it does make me happy that most people have had good pairs.

I need your advice. Just pls put in mind boxes are important to me. Would you keep this at $160+tax if
You get your shoes w this box?? Its from shock drop. Its really bothering me and I thought using my med coupon for it would be easier to take. Also might be a problem years from now if i want to sell or trade cuz buyers might think its fugazi cuz it didn’t come in og box
I wouldn’t want that box. OG packaging or bust. Those should’ve gone to outlets for slashed prices.

I need your advice. Just pls put in mind boxes are important to me. Would you keep this at $160+tax if
You get your shoes w this box?? Its from shock drop. Its really bothering me and I thought using my med coupon for it would be easier to take. Also might be a problem years from now if i want to sell or trade cuz buyers might think its fugazi cuz it didn’t come in og box
You saved $40+ over a box. Fair to me.

It's a box.

There is an expiration date of 11/20. :lol:

Nevertheless the code they gave me is bunk. I carted a Jordan 7 Hare (just to test) and code did not work. Worked fine with other newer non-Jordan releases.

From the Chat log:

ME:
Can the 20% order be applied to future Air Jordan Vs if they come back in stock?
NIKE: If they are put on Nike.com yes

Either way, i'm kinda over this as i've wasted more time than i'd like to admit. I really just wanted to give some feedback to Nike on their QC issues. I'm still gonna enjoy the hell out of my Vs, and hopefully my other pairs will be cool. Although it does make me happy that most people have had good pairs.
I've gotten a bad code before too. Even more awkward trying to ask for another.

I like keeping the boxes as well, but it would not bother me to the point that I would return the shoes.

It reminds me a bit of the 2000 retro of this exact cw. I forgot what the reasoning was, but some came with the silver Jordan box and some with the Jordan face box. I had sold the first pair that I got, which had the silver box. Then a few years later, I bought them again. Only this time, the pair had the face box. I know it's different, because I knew what I was getting. I just liked the silver box better.

I had the face box, I thought it was cool.

2G2A3089_resized.jpg

I would just buy another pair, match the shoes you like best, and return that box and the unwanted pair to Nike for a refund. There have been plenty of restocks over the past days, and I bet there would be more. If it bothers you that much, I wouldn't care about paying retail and returning your discounted pair.

I was right, just received my Champs order. Ups had it titled as Foot Locker on the shipping.

Every time one of these retros come out I'm amazed how far technology has advanced in cushioning and weight reduction. Hard to imagine this was top of the line when I had the originals. I don't know how the heck I actually played basketball in these.

Last edited:
So footlocker canceled my order with an email saying my PayPal will be credited back , the charge has posted to my cc. That's bullshyyt. But anyways the kicker is rakuten gave me the 30 cash back anyways lol....also I just received a notice from ups my choice I have a package coming from footlocker tommorow. I haven't ordered anything else. So did they ship me my pair by accident even though it was cancelled? I'm hoping so.

Edit: just spoke to a rep who said I should see my refund back on my card withing 3-5 days. And that it's already been refunded to PayPal. I did not mention the package I have arriving tommorow. I'll wait and see how it plays out.

Last edited:
I think 1 of my orders delivered today but the tracking says delivery tmrw :lol:.

Just got the delayed email from SNKRS ...even though they sent me my money back 2 days ago lol...we still in the processing stage...More than likely, they'll charge once shipped, just hope I have the funds available when they decide to

So footlocker canceled my order with an email saying my PayPal will be credited back , the charge has posted to my cc. That's bullshyyt. But anyways the kicker is rakuten gave me the 30 cash back anyways lol....also I just received a notice from ups my choice I have a package coming from footlocker tommorow. I haven't ordered anything else. So did they ship me my pair by accident even though it was cancelled? I'm hoping so.

Edit: just spoke to a rep who said I should see my refund back on my card withing 3-5 days. And that it's already been refunded to PayPal. I did not mention the package I have arriving tommorow. I'll wait and see how it plays out.
LMAO that's what the **** they get hahaha

oh. , cuz ive been collecting since 1999 and when they are over 10-15 years old. I normally just trade or sell them b4 they crumble
Since you got them for cheap, just wear them into the ground.. Like to the point where you couldn’t sell them in 10 years, make em your daily beaters.

Just got the delayed email from SNKRS ...even though they sent me my money back 2 days ago lol...we still in the processing stage...More than likely, they'll charge once shipped, just hope I have the funds available when they decide to
You might luck up and get a free pair if they cancelled em but still ship. They sent me 10 pair of bloodlines a few months ago when I only ordered 2 and even the 2 got cancelled......I feel with everything going on especially this v drop, they confusing themselves lol

Back
Top Bottom