Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

4th drip for today

Attachments

• 20200704_131153.jpg
    20200704_131153.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 162
at least they weren't fakes..he could have copped fake 5's that would have been worth the tease but not over some legit shoes.

at least they weren't fakes..he could have copped fake 5's that would have been worth the tease but not over some legit shoes.

I’m not saying it is ever appropriate to make fun of and publicly shame people wearing any kind of shoes (fakes or otherwise) but let’s not act like those shoes aren’t absolutely hideous lol

i always wonder if my kids generation will like the jordans that my generation doesnt really like when theyre older (33s/34s,6 rings, maxin, etc)...

theyre probably going to be making all these shoes again 30 years from now

Yeah, that wasn't cool of Complex to extend the shaming. One of the original points when Jordan Brand was starting off was to have product offerings at different price points so that people who couldn't afford an Air Jordan can still have a Jordan pair on their feet.

i always wonder if my kids generation will like the jordans that my generation doesnt really like when theyre older (33s/34s,6 rings, maxin, etc)...

theyre probably going to be making all these shoes again 30 years from now
Eh, the post retirement Jordans have zero cultural and iconic appeal. I just don’t see it happening, except on a very small scale with a few models here and there. No one is going to be yearning for the Jordan 34, 20 years from now.

Eh, the post retirement Jordans have zero cultural and iconic appeal. I just don’t see it happening, except on a very small scale with a few models here and there. No one is going to be yearning for the Jordan 34, 20 years from now.
That’s the problem with Zion at JB. Hopefully he doesn’t just keep wearing Jordan 35,36 etc. But either way it’s not like there have been any iconic newer js or signatures from Jordan athletes.

To clown on anyone with some non sig Js is lame as hell. I know kids that come to me proud as can be for some shoes they know I like just because it has a Jumpman on them. No way would I say they arent "real Js". I love the enthusiasm they have for the shoes more than the actual shoe itself. I remember being that guy, so I def have a perspective on this.

I think people will yearn for the 21, 23, 28, 31, 34.

Back
Top Bottom