Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

*not my listing*
$210 shipped.Size 8-13. Just pulled the trigger on my size 12.

Appreciate the link. Had a $5 off coupon so copped my size 12 for $217 shipped. Was just about to pull the trigger on StockX for $250 shipped before I saw your post.

Eh, the post retirement Jordans have zero cultural and iconic appeal. I just don’t see it happening, except on a very small scale with a few models here and there. No one is going to be yearning for the Jordan 34, 20 years from now.

i dont know...i always buy my kids the jordans i wouldnt wear and the new ones that come out...i could see those kids liking the 34s when they grow up just how i like the 5s now

Wonder if these are returned pairs from SNKRS. Hope mine looks nice. Going to be nice to have a pair to keep on ice though.

Yeah theres always a slight chance some of these restock pairs might be jacked up in some way
These were a massive GR
But hopefully our pairs turn out good :emoji_pray:

Jordan 11 bred lows
Jordan 4 purple metallics
I went after all 3
Got the lows and fire reds but struck out on the metallics

Copped the restock on SNKRS b/c I originally went TTS the first time around with these and found that they run a bit too big.

Is it just me or did these come out fitting considerably larger than the ‘16 Black Metallic 5s?

Copped the restock on SNKRS b/c I originally went TTS the first time around with these and found that they run a bit too big.

Is it just me or did these come out fitting considerably larger than the ‘16 Black Metallic 5s?

Didn't have 16 Metallics but these fit big for me.

Everyone's foot is different though.

Double-up complete.
D3A51AF4-0542-41D3-A9AC-DD189DC609FB.jpeg

SNKRS pair came with some cracked leather, probably a return as I suspected.
CE0784D0-A894-4DC6-BEBB-E6A0CDCADDEB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom