Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I wish I would have had the OG pair but I was like 6 or 7 lol. Parents weren't really into buying me shoes I would just outgrow quickly at that age. At least not ones that expensive. Always had decent basketball Nikes though.

Shoe means a lot to me because it was the 1st shoe I ever really wanted. Started it all for me. It just built and built from there. A few years later until now I've had them all lol.

I bought 13 pairs. 12.5 and a couple 13s. At the age of 47 my foot has grown a half a size. I’ve since sold all my 12.5s and replaced several with 13s. I’m currently at 7 size 13s. All time favorite Jordan that I remember staring at during math class in high school.

0A60677A-A5AF-45E8-A0D8-E883A481BEF3.jpeg
58F04B6A-082E-49C0-8855-E5FD0EADA5D2.jpeg
Man I need those t-shirts esp the red ones, good stuff Fam.

Lol. He just be posting mad videos with very minimal content. Tryna get his views I ain’t mad at him.

Would love to be at the outlets him and unbreakable be at tho
He posts videos like “hey look at all this heat I got at the outlets to resell that none of you will ever get “

And he acts like he knows more insider information than he really does.

These run big or what? Probably could have gone down a size.

Anyway, finally Un DS’d and they are clean!!IDK what I was waiting for. I remember looking at these in footlocker and wanting them so bad as a kid. Out of my $ range then but these and 4s were THEE kicks to have even in a surfer town where I grew up. Went and shot around in them tonight getting my kid ready for the playoffs tomorrow. Will be rocking these consistently! Wish I could have run a game in them!
D1360D41-82B1-466C-A8C1-D1FEE6189D3D.jpeg

These run big or what? Probably could have gone down a size.

Anyway, finally Un DS’d and they are clean!!IDK what I was waiting for. I remember looking at these in footlocker and wanting them so bad as a kid. Out of my $ range then but these and 4s were THEE kicks to have even in a surfer town where I grew up. Went and shot around in them tonight getting my kid ready for the playoffs tomorrow. Will be rocking these consistently! Wish I could have run a game in them!
D1360D41-82B1-466C-A8C1-D1FEE6189D3D.jpeg
I wear 10.5 or 11 in everything so I usually go with a 10.5. A little big. Definitely not a full size though.

They look good. I love this retro so much.

Back
Top Bottom