Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Hopefully the playoff 13s will be just as good as these. There part of today’s anniversaries
III BHM (11 Years)
1645880992740.jpeg

XIII Playoff (Retro) (11 Years)
1645880949382.jpeg

XIII Altitude (17 Years)
1645880912928.jpeg

Off topic, and not tryin' to change the subject but...

s-l16000.png

I NEED these to retro already, like YESTERDAY. We probably won't get them until 2023, at the earliest. I need a bright, VIBRANT red shade like on the 2006's, too.

s-l1600.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin
Didn’t they retro those not to long ago?

Is the first pic OGs? Shape looks OC, but that midsole looks like varsity red and NOT fire red....hmm...​

Yeah, they're an OG pair. I'm pretty sure they've been sole swapped, and the restorer used a darker red, to give em that aged, vintage look.
Didn’t they retro those not to long ago?​

They last retroed, back in 2013. So we're LONG overdue for retro. That's TRUE to the OG's.

s-l16000.png

I NEED these to retro already, like YESTERDAY. We probably won't get them until 2023, at the earliest. I need a bright, VIBRANT red shade like on the 2006's, too.

s-l1600.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I have a love hate relationship with these. I have the 06 joints. I bought them a week early. I rocked them joints to Ice at Opryland Hotel. I ended up getting into a fist fight with a drunk dude later that night. I scuffed up the leather and put them on ice forever. The dude smacked my cousin with the N word and pushed my pregnant girlfriend. I wasn’t concerned about the sneakers, I was trying to snatch his soul and send him to the upper room.

These run big or what? Probably could have gone down a size.

Anyway, finally Un DS’d and they are clean!!IDK what I was waiting for. I remember looking at these in footlocker and wanting them so bad as a kid. Out of my $ range then but these and 4s were THEE kicks to have even in a surfer town where I grew up. Went and shot around in them tonight getting my kid ready for the playoffs tomorrow. Will be rocking these consistently! Wish I could have run a game in them!
D1360D41-82B1-466C-A8C1-D1FEE6189D3D.jpeg

I noticed that too, they do run a lil a big. I'm glad these dropped during the start of the pandemic. These were probably easiest classics I've got since high school. If they dropped they would another mess of a release.

s-l16000.png

s-l1600.jpg

These are why ive yet to jump on a pair of silver tongues. Something about the black hits and red that really looks so nice.

Back
Top Bottom