Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Somebody post the correct font vs the one JB/Nike uses...

OG pair

1586531600796.png

Last Retro (2013)

1586531736115.png

Really? I've never once had that problem with any AJ5 I've ever owned. The clear part usually contours to the tongue and keeps it in place.
It just got to be a pain in the *** tying them correctly and everything. It was like that with the first retro 20 years ago of them. They just annoyed me. Always did this stupid flip over.

Also it’s hard to compare the toe to the OGs because the toe varied A LOT on the OG pairs between the different colorways.. some were very very slim at the end, some weren’t..

I don’t care, I just want a pair. I can’t wait for Jordan Brand to get them right anymore. At least the leather is good according to Nightwing.

Where’s rainking rainking ? He testing cars on empty streets?

I don’t care, I just want a pair. I can’t wait for Jordan Brand to get them right anymore. At least the leather is good according to Nightwing.

Where’s rainking rainking ? He testing cars on empty streets?
Haha nope, I haven’t been anywhere in three weeks except to buy food. I’m with you on these. Just gonna take a pair and they’ll be what they are. Some pictures and vids like Nightwing’s make them look reasonably ok. Then others make them look totally meh to me. If anything, I’m definitely intrigued to see how I feel about these once they finally release. Whenever the hell that will actually be.

Haha nope, I haven’t been anywhere in three weeks except to buy food. I’m with you on these. Just gonna take a pair and they’ll be what they are. Some pictures and vids like Nightwing’s make them look reasonably ok. Then others make them look totally meh to me. If anything, I’m definitely intrigued to see how I feel about these once they finally release. Whenever the hell that will actually be.
As soon as DMP’s are out of the way, these things will soon follow. Nightwing’s video got me really jazzed for these. I want to wear them right away like you did your navy snakeskin’s. lol

As soon as DMP’s are out of the way, these things will soon follow. Nightwing’s video got me really jazzed for these. I want to wear them right away like you did your navy snakeskin’s. lol
:lol:
I’m definitely excited to just have a pair on my feet again after 30 years, but I kind of have a feeling I’m going to be underwhelmed. Hope we’re pleasantly surprised. Either way, those 34 lows will have me happy no matter what LOL

:lol:
I’m definitely excited to just have a pair on my feet again after 30 years, but I kind of have a feeling I’m going to be underwhelmed.

Either way, those 34 lows will have me happy no matter what LOL
That’s the spirit, Negative Nancy. :lol:

As far as those 34’s, enjoy. I gotta bow out on those. lol

Back
Top Bottom