Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

The dunk on Woolridge was Savage, after the dunk Woolridge shakes his head and laughs, because he knew how great that was
they were good friends too, right? lol

side note: kinda funny how people here in the PI are too hyped with jordan 1 mids and lows lately lmao. hope it stays that way come the fire red drop

they were good friends too, right? lol

side note: kinda funny how people here in the PI are too hyped with jordan 1 mids and lows lately lmao. hope it stays that way come the fire red drop

They were definitely friends. When MJ was a rookie, he was teammates with Orlando before the traded him to LA a few years later.

great shape improvement here. Hopefully the fire reds get the same.
DC503EE0-9011-4167-8F42-973CD17B1225.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish I could find a small embroidered "23" in the same font as his PE's above, that I could add to the side with a little fabric tape. Always loved the number on the V's (and I'm sure I'm in the minority on this).
great improvement. Hopefully the fire reds get the same.
DC503EE0-9011-4167-8F42-973CD17B1225.jpeg
The only reason I’ve ever minded the 23 on the heel is because they’ve always jacked up the font. If the fire reds came with it correctly, I’d be happy. Otherwise just keep it off. But it was dope as hell back in 1990 when MJ’s pairs had it. That’s the first “PE” shoe I ever saw, or at least noticed. I was in eighth grade looking at pics in magazines and saying out loud, man, that’s so cool, why can’t our pairs have that?! :lol:

Agreed but then some people won’t want to buy new ones when it’s time to retro again
Why not? And what difference does it make? The people that inevitably missed out on the first round get theirs on the next . Everybody wins.

Everybody loses when its not the original shape. Ill never understand why people make these excuses for nike.

I bought the 2016s, and seeing this and knowing the bc5 is coming back in the.non boot shape kind of pisses me off tbh

Why not? And what difference does it make? The people that inevitably missed out on the first round get theirs on the next . Everybody wins.

Everybody loses when its not the original shape. Ill never understand why people make these excuses for nike.

I bought the 2016s, and seeing this and knowing the bc5 is coming back in the.non boot shape kind of pisses me off tbh
I’m not trying to make excuses for them I’m just speculating on their thought process lol

Back
Top Bottom