Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Coppin only 1 pair for my self tomorrow. The hard question is not how to cop but what site to cop from that will actually ship shoes out and not take 3 weeks. Suggestions?
Hopefully Eastbay comes thru for me.. all the other sites I can never get on the page, keep getting error message.. snkrs definitely last resort due to shipping!!

Coppin only 1 pair for my self tomorrow. The hard question is not how to cop but what site to cop from that will actually ship shoes out and not take 3 weeks. Suggestions?

Well, I copped DMP 6 on drop day from champs. Shipped next Wednesday and got to me by the next Monday since it was ups ground and coming all the way from the mid west.

Weird! I was at work earlier and it wouldn’t let me cop!

Got a pair! Thanks for the link zonzon zonzon !
8AEAA016-0B96-4BE1-ABCE-26FD1FB6F8A1.jpeg

I havent bought a pair of 5's since the 2016 black metallics. Those were a size 12, any advice on what size i should be shooting for? That video says they run bigger than the recent grapes, but how did those run in comparison to the black metallics?

All the complaints about delays has taken over the thread but put yourself in their shoes...if you hit on the shock drop and you don’t have shipping by release date you don’t know if you’re getting your pair. So now you gotta buy multiple pairs or risk the chance of missing out. They can chill with the posts but I feel for the ones not trying to resell...just wanting to make sure they will actually get a pair. Could you imagine hitting on an early drop and not even having shipping confirmation by the actual release date? Sucks

Ya'll know I was saying there are delays so relax but there is a lot of truth in this post.

I don’t understand the shipping thirst that’s been rampant in like everytopic

it’s no secret shipping delays

ALL OF YOU are within the shipping delay date range still

so what the hell ya so uppity about?

cant wait to resell them? Then say that’s what it is

because really where ya goin if these came in already in them?

so what’s the rush?

dudes hit submit order and upset their doorbell don’t ring in 20 mins with the delivery lol

chill out lol
Unnecessary attack from someone I generally respect around here. As I said, there were delays in December, too, and I never got my 11s and also wasn't allowed to purchase on drop day. So yeah, I'd rather not have to jump through hoops (and spend $400+) just to ensure I actually get a pair of these. Obviously, we all understand the shipping delays, but I've gotten stuff from Supreme, Staple, Adidas and other retailers over the last month that didn't take 2 weeks to leave a warehouse. And considering my Nike app says the status of the order is "Unknown" that's not particularly reassuring. I'm happy for the opportunity to get these "early," but after this I'd rather they had just released all pairs tomorrow and saved us the confusion over the shipping.

Hey buddy, be safe. If you don't mind me asking, what pre-existing condition do you deal with? I have been staying put as I'm a liver transplant patient & I gotta be extremely cautious. Be safe!
I have severe acute asthma, usually pretty manageable, I can breathe fine usually and have no issues working out when I did, but I myself actually have covid, not a severe strain thank God, however it's definitely agitating my lungs as I've been coughing quite a bit. To help negate the potential mucus build up which seems to be common regarding the respiratory issues this virus causes I try to avoid eating any foods that would cause any to build up, so now I only really eat baked chicken, veggies, rice, fruit, etc. Stuff like that. I can still get up and around but I try my best not to exert myself with much anymore. Sorry for the long spiel, you stay safe too friend! Don't wanna derail the thread but I hope you're doing well too man.

Last edited:
Hopefully Eastbay comes thru for me.. all the other sites I can never get on the page, keep getting error message.. snkrs definitely last resort due to shipping!!
Try footlocker on mobile. Not the app but mobile website on phone. It will make you wait to get on site maybe 5-10 mins but once on it's smooth. Purp 1s and dmps were easy cop this way

I’ve literally spent over $2K in sneakers since quarantine hit. I need to wait on these but I don’t want to pay crazy resell a month or two from now 😔

Am I the only one who still hasn’t got shipping confirmation? I expected delays but this is wild.
You’re in Texas too ? That’s wild man and is only like 8 hours away if they ship from Tennessee. That’s where mine shipped from. I know someone that’s in Texas that just received his shipping confirmation at midnight with an expected delivery date of 5/5. I’d be shocked if you don’t receive yours soon.

I havent bought a pair of 5's since the 2016 black metallics. Those were a size 12, any advice on what size i should be shooting for? That video says they run bigger than the recent grapes, but how did those run in comparison to the black metallics?

Same. I have a pair of white Metallic 5's and PSG 5s. Do they run bigger now?

Sean Go said these run half size big?

Last edited:
Hibbetts is the only store that sent me a pair of shoes with the insoles MISSING. Out of I don't know how many hundreds of online shoe orders, that has never happened to me before.

When asked about it, they said just send the shoes back for return. No other option. I wasn't impressed with them after that.
I hate when they act like you have the option to return a pair that sold out within minutes
Do you all think these look better in shorts with crew socks or no-show?
Honestly man, imo it all depends on what type of legs you have as weird as that may sound. To my eye, when I throw kicks on I prefer the lower cuts with shorts because I have bigger legs/calf’s.

So wait, since my shock drop pairs are still "in progress" and not shipped, SNKRS won't let me buy another pair at launch tomorrow?

I was gonna double up.

Back
Top Bottom