Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Looks like I might have an extra 11 if anyone missed out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-095929_Northrim Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-095929_Northrim Bank.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 296
First Jordan I ever saw up close in person. Real father pulled them out of a racquetball bag. Brand new. I looked down at my feet... My shoes were busted. Still hate my dad to this day for that memory. This guy had Brand new Jordans and his 9 yo son had shoes that were falling apart. F u dad hope you break your neck today.

Loved the shoes back then, never did get a pair. Don't want a pair now, not even a top 50 Jordan.

Get that hate out my heart like Denzel said? Naw f that selfish coward, I hope he dies today. I'll say a prayer.

That's my back story on this shoe y'all doublin up on

damn son, not what i had in mind when it come to nostalgia but i guess it goes both ways. most of time ppl remember not having them, their single mother working OT to get them, etc but this bring a new perspective. cant blame you for that one tho...hope you can resolve any unsettled feelings man

Welp looks like I secured both my pairs this morning!! One from Nike and another from Finish Line... My first ever day 1 double up!!

I love these 5s, had a pair of retros in 5th grade.. Still have them too. Lots of nostalgia for me here, even though the OG came out 3 years before I was born lol.

Same here. I felt blacklisted also. Before I hit on these today, it was the black cement 4 from last year. Then everything in between then was a L until today.

Starting to believe there is a blacklist.

I used to hit all the time, 5 or 6 releases go by and I couldn't hit anything.

I created a new account with a different email and got the shock drop plus the regular drop...nothing changed but the account....

DTLR sent email saying its processing, the footsites are not playing with these orders today.

Just got my shipping email from Hibbetts. Im not even gonna bother with other sites from now on.

I'll still bother with other sites but hibbetts is definitely on top of my list
Plus if you buy on a regular basis their rewards program isn't that bad

I'll still bother with other sites but hibbetts is definitely on top of my list
Plus if you buy on a regular basis their rewards program isn't that bad

My only issue with Hibbetts is the confirmation email/ website takes forever to update saying you got your pair.

However I have not seen anyone ship as fast as them. DMP 6s I had shipping info a few hours after ordering and now today with 5s I have shipping info a few hours later. Expected delivery is May 7.

Back
Top Bottom