Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Screenshot_20200503-111601_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20200504-234033_Chrome.jpg
1454352039998.jpg

New to NT but J5 was my first Jordan in HS as I got a pair of grapes when 6’s were already out cause fam couldn’t afford and got em on disco. I really wanted to like this shoe but just can’t. It is so much more bulky compared to the streamlined slim og and 99 retro and fits more like a boot not to mention that tongue. Glad for those that are enjoying as leather seems to be on point and if I never had the og wouldn’t have anything to compare it to. I did cop the 2016 metallic and they are humongous next to my 99’s.

Well got through on shoepalace because idk about footlocker lol so we will see if I have 2 of these coming soon.
Best of luck man, I hope you get them. I got a 2nd pair on launch day from FootLocker and got the shipping conformation but tracking shows no movement whatsoever. Just like so many others on this site, I'm now getting concerned that they're gonna shoot me a cancellation or backorder email that apparently some have received.

my tracking from FNL says expected delivery today, but the delivery status still says "MAY 2 8:25 PM Order Processed: In Transit to UPS"

gotta be a joke, right?
Exact same bs I'm seeing on my end for my FNL order smh

TBH, the more technology is involved in today's everyday world, the stupider people and companies have become.

Best of luck man, I hope you get them. I got a 2nd pair on launch day from FootLocker and got the shipping conformation but tracking shows no movement whatsoever. Just like so many others on this site, I'm now getting concerned that they're gonna shoot me a cancellation or backorder email that apparently some have received.

Yeah thanks man, hope to get 1 of em dont need 2, just the waiting game now.

is there a glitch on footlocker or something? I was just now able to go back into Footlocker and get a 10.5

they stay restocking, literally a round 2/3 of a full size run, 10.5 was out so I copped a half size smallerfor the true to size fit, and then checked back in the afternoon, and seen another full size run. Copped mime, cause I know once these are gone, they’re GOOOONNNNNE

Why is everyone acting surprised lmao. My shock drop pair just shipped yesterday...

Give it 2 weeks until you see tracking movement

Back
Top Bottom