Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Got my pair from SNKRS today 190 shipped after the 10% military discount.
09FB9754-DD32-4169-8731-A92AA4A1D1EB.jpeg
10%???? They giving 20% homie, I got mine for 170 after discounts.

So in hand I am just not super wowed by these. The leather on the toebox seems so thin. And all of the panels don't look exactly the same. It's synthetic leather. No reason it's not uniform other then crap production.
yep its definitely faux leather. and they gave the polyurethane coat to give it that creasing. but its still a good release nonetheless

So in hand I am just not super wowed by these. The leather on the toebox seems so thin. And all of the panels don't look exactly the same. It's synthetic leather. No reason it's not uniform other then crap production.
I'm all about people doing whatever the **** they want. But...
I say this with nothing but love, brother. Take those GD black laces out of these. Please.

Of all the pairs that ended up shipping and coming in, only 2 pairs were really decent enough to keep which is what I was shooting for. QC was definitely hit or miss on these.
1589236967366.jpeg
Heard that. Check out this garbage that shouldn’t have been. I don’t know if this is a coincidence but the shipping box that it came in was the only one way too big for the shoebox and had no packing material for cushion AND it was the ONLY one that didn’t have a return label!! That’s one HELL of a coincidence!!! Anyway without further ado...

1589240351382.jpeg

The ankle that never was. Nice job JB.

No. They are holding my and many others money to easily the tune of thousands of dollars that they are earning interest on in their bank account.

It's money that if in my account then I could be earning the interest on it.
That’s not how credit cards work. They are not holding your money. Your credit card company is holding part of your limit in reserve. Which neither costs nor makes anyone money.

Heard that. Check out this garbage that shouldn’t have been. I don’t know if this is a coincidence but the shipping box that it came in was the only one way too big for the shoebox and had no packing material for cushion AND it was the ONLY one that didn’t have a return label!! That’s one HELL of a coincidence!!! Anyway without further ado...

1589240351382.jpeg

The ankle that never was. Nice job JB.
Man that’s terrible. Depending on where you ordered from, you may be able to get a label from customer service if you plan to return. I’d also push for a free return label if from a retailer that usually charges for a label.

That’s not how credit cards work. They are not holding your money. Your credit card company is holding part of your limit in reserve. Which neither costs nor makes anyone money.
No they are, charges are posted at this point and it is reflected in your limit. I had it happen to me and just now getting it credited back.

Yeah but before these dropped. I got my early access pair with 20% off. So it should've definitely been 20%
Didn’t even bother with Nike for this release. Went with DSG. Was browsing another thread where it was put out that they were doing this. Gonna use it for a pair of 34s for work.

Didn’t even bother with Nike for this release. Went with DSG. Was browsing another thread where it was put out that they were doing this. Gonna use it for a pair of 34s for work.
I always use Nike first, this 20% plus cashback been a blessing, used it on court purps twice, these 5s twice and the royal toes twice. Can't beat that discount.

Get the same size as you get in Jordan 1s and Jordan 11s. Sure you can make any size “work” but why would you want to? What some dudes don’t understand is that sizing down sounds good and will feel fine when you try on the shoe but once you start walking around for a prolonged period of time you quickly find that you end up with a shoe that yes “fits” but is uncomfortable and way tighter than it needs to be. That’s why sizing questions irk me so much because Jordan’s have been TTS since their existence IMO. There is no they “run big/run small” with basic Jordans. It sounds like you’re a true size 10 so get the size 10 and don’t complicate things. These are TTS unless you absolutely insist on sizing down. You asked for a sizing opinion, well there’s mine lol.

Exactly. It doesn’t matter if it feels roomy. What matters is the distance from the end of your toe to the end of the shoe. There should be the width of one thumb from the tip of your big toe to the end of the shoe. That’s all.

Why is your left shoe (right side in pic) laced differently than the other shoe? Looks like the second hole was skipped and went to the third instead. 🤔
He went through the "deeper" hole instead of the surface hole.

Aww mannn for real smh this getting outta hand I placed my order may 2nd smh
Same here just in progress.... Still no shipping even though I've received royal toes from exclusive access and my royals from Saturday already shipped. Out of hand fr

Back
Top Bottom