Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

16CCEF1C-FAA9-4AF2-9A1E-0D3F7311D790.jpeg
Post quarantine fit

Nothing too crazy, but I had a few weird toe box indentations and wrinkles on my pair. No big deal, but did anyone else experience this on their pairs?

Attachments

• IMG_5574.JPG
    IMG_5574.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5576.JPG
    IMG_5576.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_5579.JPG
    IMG_5579.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 620
I'm really glad nike re did the tongue on these. It has rigidity and it's more curved inward than some of the past retros. Some or all of The past retros had a fat, padded, lack of form tongue that was annoying and ugly imo.

I placed the order on the 2nd
Received it on the 7th
I usually get my points from an online purchase same day or next day after delivery
I'll give it a couple of more days before i contact
Just checked the FLX faqs on points
It says you should receive the points within 3 business days after you place an order but could take up to 30 days
I ain't waiting 30 days thats for sure lol

my charge from FTL is still pending and I received my order almost a week ago. when is this charge gonna go through or if i'm lucky when will it drop off :lol:

my charge from FTL is still pending and I received my order almost a week ago. when is this charge gonna go through or if i'm lucky when will it drop off :lol:

^^
I’m experiencing the same thing...purchased from FTL on 5/11...delivered on 5/13...saw an initial charge on 5/11 and has dropped off since....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom