Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

how have people's pairs been hiding up? i love Vs but thinking of doubling

Ask this same question in a year or two, if you want a more helpful answer.

A lot of people haven’t been “going out” like they normally would since these released because of CV but, perhaps more importantly, it hasn’t been very long since these released.

Ask this same question in a year or two, if you want a more helpful answer.

A lot of people haven’t been “going out” like they normally would since these released because of CV but, perhaps more importantly, it hasn’t been very long since these released.
you telling me you don't just throw on a pair kicks while you indoors just to feel like you're doing sumthin b?

you telling me you don't just throw on a pair kicks while you indoors just to feel like you're doing sumthin b?

haha well I’ve been running/walking/hiking 4-5 miles a day the past few months so I don’t turn into a fat**s since gyms have all been closed.. As such, I’m mostly wearing running shoes. Most retros aren’t the best kicks for this (although I have worn 10s and 7s on long walks and hikes).

haha well I’ve been running/walking/hiking 4-5 miles a day the past few months so I don’t turn into a fat**s since gyms have all been closed.. As such, I’m mostly wearing running shoes. Most retros aren’t the best kicks for this (although I have worn 10s and 7s on long walks and hikes).
Nice! i've been getting back into running myself so i copped myself a pair of epic reacts 2s on disco to try out. But I mostly been doing a lot of body workout circuits at home tho. it feels so good to do after having to sit down at a computer working all day haha

Nice! i've been getting back into running myself so i copped myself a pair of epic reacts 2s on disco to try out. But I mostly been doing a lot of body workout circuits at home tho. it feels so good to do after having to sit down at a computer working all day haha

Yeah I totally feel you on that! I don’t have a home office so I’m spending all day working off my kitchen table or countertop and couch, so getting outside and doing these runs has been a godsend especially since I can’t lift, play basketball, or go to restorative yoga classes anymore haha Unfortunately, I don’t have a set of free weights in my 1 bedroom DC condo but I’ve been improvising and trying to lift with gallon jugs of water lmao I’ve been doing shorter runs in my Flyknit Racers and Ultra Boosts but I probably need to get a legit pair of Brooks or Hokas or something for longer runs haha I was toying with signing up for a half marathon (whenever those come back into existence lol) after all this is over but we’ll see haha

Recently I got my first Air Jordan, it's a 5 Fire Red (2020) and I would like to know if it's normal to have a difference on the positions of the lateral netting and when you shed light on the shoe, it's like some parts were
scrathed and aren't shiny as others. I'm sending some pictures of the sneaker:
20200618_113838[1].jpg
20200618_113945[1].jpg

how have people's pairs been hiding up? i love Vs but thinking of doubling

ive been wearing them to work...maybe 4 wears on 10hr shifts so about 40hrs in them, and im on my feet walking around alot about 70% of the shift plus i went to a car show and some food runs. they are comfortable and have very minor creasing and the softer leather makes the high top easier to wear around the ankle area. they are breaking in quite nicely, i can take pics later. ive tripled up on this release so im ready to dog these but still keep my **** clean and wipe off after every wear.

Recently I got my first Air Jordan, it's a 5 Fire Red (2020) and I would like to know if it's normal to have a difference on the positions of the lateral netting and when you shed light on the shoe, it's like some parts were
scrathed and aren't shiny as others. I'm sending some pictures of the sneaker:
20200618_113838[1].jpg
20200618_113945[1].jpg
This is normal. The left and right shoes are made on totally different production lines. So its not uncommon to see left and right shoes differences. Do we all agree its right? No. But this is normal. Your shoes still look good though.

Not necessarily. I'm not specifically calling them authentic because I don't know how to legit-check these quite yet, but some sellers from GOAT and StockX just happen to be from other countries.
Your tag looks like it has some katakana characters along with the kanji (Japanese writing using Chinese characters), so it may have come from Japan.

Not necessarily. I'm not specifically calling them authentic because I don't know how to legit-check these quite yet, but some sellers from GOAT and StockX just happen to be from other countries.
Your tag looks like it has some katakana characters along with the kanji (Japanese writing using Chinese characters), so it may have come from Japan.

Oh wow, this is really helpful-thanks! I just noticed the Chinese characters so I assumed they could very well be fakes (since a lot of fakes come with tags that aren’t on legit pairs)

Back
Top Bottom