Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

these are nubuck AND these are from the Jordan website... I hope we get these but I wont ho;d my breath.

looking HOT in the pics. but with jordan anything these days, i need to see the shoe in person before i do anything.

either way i got my 00' retros already! but definitley wouldnt mind copping another pair of these if it came out nice.

Them NEW pictures got me HOOKED. I was going to cop but NOW if I can Ill cop 2 pairs .

new pics are
pimp.gif
..i hope those are the ones that are releasing

WTH???? Where are White/Infrareds????? This is like the 3rd time they've retroed these, don't get me wrong, love this shoe, but please give us WhiteInfrareds!!!!!! Please give us a shoe that hasn't been retroed already, IE Bordeaux's, White Infrareds, REAL low cut II's(not the bogus 3/4 crap ugave us a couple of years ago), Chi town X's etc(rumor these are coming, wont believe it till I see it), etc, etc

I hope these are not the ones coming out. If there ever was a shoe that needed to be identical to the original, it's this one..We need infrared andnewbuck, not fire red and some leftover xviii suede..

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

eek.gif
Those pictures above just changed my mind. Even though it's no the original infrared, it's the best I can get close to it.

I'm copping these. BTW, I forgot, are these a General Release?

Back
Top Bottom