Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Good lord.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
idk if i can keep seeing all these beauty shots without owning a pair 

3 weeks!! Stores should start gettin there shipments startin next week so pairs should start floatin around from the normal early sites. But be careful buyin from jus anyone. Fakes will b heavy wit these...

i'm debating on 2... if i get 2, i will beat the ever living ish out of 1. everyday wear pretty much.

Man I hate trolls^

I've noticed it's getting worse to. He roams the Jordan threads like a virus running rampant in a hospital. Soon, he'll spread to the rest of the forum, taking down one section after the other, infallible and unstoppable. :smh:

I've noticed it's getting worse to. He roams the Jordan threads like a virus running rampant in a hospital. Soon, he'll spread to the rest of the forum, taking down one section after the other, infallible and unstoppable.
mean.gif
Yeah I ended up blocking up, such an annoying BSer

I've noticed it's getting worse to. He roams the Jordan threads like a virus running rampant in a hospital. Soon, he'll spread to the rest of the forum, taking down one section after the other, infallible and unstoppable. :smh:
Dude is a mosquito smh he strikes harder every thread. This can get serious :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom