Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Called a couple of footlocker that never get anything decent including the concord lows. They all said they are getting them. So I am guessing numbers will be like aj3 infrared. Super GR. Still totally dependent on demand.

Last edited:
demand will be high for these, but not concord low "high"..6s aren't as popular as 11s but carmines are an iconic CW.

just do your research and you'll be fine
nerd.gif

The 11 lows today showed me that the "game" is still crazy.

I got shut out on those, but these on the other hand will definitely be had for certain!

Gotta start getting connects now!

:lol:

I will not be happy if these go 10:00am on NDC like the Concord lows...

Let's have the usual 8:00am please.

These are a for sure cop, I'll even pay extra for these. I'll be entering every raffle I can and see what happens gotta test my luck!

Stop reading the interwebs. Call your weakest spots and ask if they are getting them. Then you'll know if you really need to sweat bullets. All spots I called in Vancouver are getting them. Full size runs too.

Last edited:
If these are anything like the concord lows release I will be so pissed.
Same here i thought the 10 am ndc release was coz ndc has fixed their bugs hopefully its not like that when these come out

Same here on the 10 am thing.   This morning I did the captcha literally 4 or 5 times. I would do the 4 pics and it would freeze, error out and repeat.  On the last one I had to do a math problem......... but somehow after also those times it added to cart and i checked out successfully. I think the influx of traffic at that moment is just too much for any server to handle.

My guess is Carmine numbers = 6s Infrared numbers.
I think we should all be able to eat my friends

Stop reading the interwebs. Call your weakest spots and ask if they are getting them. Then you'll know if you really need to sweat bullets. All spots I called in Vancouver are getting them. Full size runs too.

HOLY ****. A LOCAL HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE WILD. DANKE very much for that info. I should be good then! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom