Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Man, these pics are making me almost want them. I was trying to stay away but I might get them. I wore my last pair 2 or 3 times before my house was robbed and my CDP pack was stolen, probably had them about 6 months after they released. Never even got to wear my XVII

yeah it was the first time i had seen that maccauly pic too. classic imagery. 

Last edited:
i thought these were GR? 
nerd.gif

So I have been able to cop everything lately Barron's, yeezy foams, Broken Bats and concord lows.... I really hope I can grab these and I will be good until the blk Infrareds.

i just hope this release wont be as bad as these 11 because today had me thinking hard about if i can keep doing this 

THE XI RELEASE SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GLAD I STILL HAVE MY CDP PAIR... IF THE RELEASE IS CRAZY IM NOT GOING TO CARE ONE BIT... THESE SITES ARE HORRIBLE

It won't be worse for 1 simple reason......more concord lows were made than carmine 6. Everybody and their momma is checking for these as well. My pair is secured!

It won't be worse for 1 simple reason......more concord lows were made than carmine 6. Everybody and their momma is checking for these as well. My pair is secured!

and you know this, how?

and you said these won't be worse, but less were made....ummmm......

It won't b worse. Them lows look jus like regular concords wit jeans so yea folks goin crazy for those. Jus make sure you enter all raffles and try RSVP and b ready that morning online and you should b fine...

This makes no sense. If JB produced the Carmines less than the Concord 11's then that means the supply for the Carmines is lower which means stores will have less stock for the potential customers to buy. Correct? If everybody and their momma is checking for the Carmines like you say they're then the hype and demand will be greater than the Concord 11's.

I was already told stores will get less shoes than the Concord 11's.

Back
Top Bottom