Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

lol! I am in Surrey tho. Siye you advised me on AJ3 sizing. Did you lineup for the concords? I think we good on carmines...just can't come early enough.

lol! I am in Surrey tho. Siye you advised me on AJ3 sizing. Did you lineup for the concords? I think we good on carmines...just can't come early enough.

******* YOU ARE ****IN ME! OMG I AM TOO BUT CLOSER TO LANGLEY. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

Nah yo I found the Concords to be too much of a dude's shoe for me.

But damn these Carmines... I want a double cop for sure. We'll see how much money I got when drop time comes!

What are the chances of that! finding a fellow shoehead neighbour!

Really want to grab a pair of these but not sure how good of a summer shoe these will be...anyone that has ever rocked a pair of 6's plz let me know how they look with shorts, thanks

Really want to grab a pair of these but not sure how good of a summer shoe these will be...anyone that has ever rocked a pair of 6's plz let me know how they look with shorts, thanks

Wow, thinking about your question made me realize that I've never worn my Blk/infrared pair with shorts, and I've had them for ever. That being said, I wore/wear my 2000 and 2012 Olys mostly with shorts and they look fine IMO.

laugh.gif

my heart almost stopped, i thought on the footlocker.ca site, the Carmines were only releasing at the HOH location

They'll be a little over 240 here after taxes. It's either NDC or bust for me. I'm never copping Jays again at CDN retail. I might as well pay a reseller lol

Last edited:
Yup. Patience is key nowadays. If you miss out on TD jus wait a month or so and you'll find the regular joes tryna dump their extras for cheap cuz they need money for the next release...

Hypebeast and resellers will be all over this release and Will make it hard to cop for us that really want the shoe smh

Back
Top Bottom