Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

This release will most likely be very similar to the Grape Vs same amount of hype/wait (kinda). GR should be easy to get if not re sell in the low 200s.
I was thinking the same thing. Very popular colorway (just like the grapes), that hasn't released in a while (just like the grapes), and seems to be on everyone's wish list (just like the grapes). Shouldn't be too hard to cop though, as long as you get to your local spot early as usual

I'm thinking more along the lines of the white/black 13's

The grapes didn't get more hyped up was because we had a choice between black or original grapes just a few weeks apart

Last edited:
agree need to get heavy rotation from now on have not even worn mine once since release day

always loved the shoe but not with jeans so much - anyone got pics on feet with dark skinny denim? before i unds?
can't wait for 2014 release

Give me blue tinted soles :D

I don't want to open the box a few weeks after release and see this

d88dc73ed72566d3fa8875d1163f8646.jpg

But mannnn I hope they scrap that horrible mold from last year :x

Last edited:
Give me blue tinted soles :D

I don't want to open the box a few weeks after release and see this

d88dc73ed72566d3fa8875d1163f8646.jpg

But mannnn I hope they scrap that horrible mold from last year :x

lol, them aint even yellow

That's how most looked out the box. This is clear icey soles

View media item 513076
If they won't go back to that then I rather get tinted blue soles. Those things they put on the CDP 5's n 6's were horrible :x

Last edited:
Yeah the CDP Vs and VIs yellowed quickly! It didn't bother me really but I was surprised by how fast it yellowed

I have a gut feeling that Nike will **** these up somehow and you would be better off hunting down the CDP version. I hope not, but recent VIs toeboxes :x That alone is enough for me to pass on all but the Maroons and Black Infrareds. Hopefully they dont make the red darker like they did with the blue on the Olys

I'm not huge on these, the colorway and stuff just doesn't really appeal to me but I think i'll still cop em because they are so iconic

I'm not huge on these, the colorway and stuff just doesn't really appeal to me but I think i'll still cop em because they are so iconic

So your going to cop a shoe that you don't like :smh:
Maybe you should just pass and let the people that like them cop.

Back
Top Bottom