Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I had 3 PURR as a kid, Nordstrom was my footlocker back then. Walked in and copped days, weeks and months after release.............. sigh.

yes the outfit was horrible, lol, I let the jays do the talking back then!

I can't wait to get them back in the rotation after 20+ years.

Last edited:
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh.

I don't think my post said anything about not buying due to a lace lock. Nor does it say that I thought that the shoe was ruined.

It's called making an observation on something that is obviously different.
Wrong. Reading comprehension is a strong suit of mine. 

The "smh" portion of your response indicated a unhappy observation.

Adding the "but still" part also contributed to the overall unhappiness.

I also never came at you for not buying the shoe due to it. I was simply making an observation that you were complaining about such a small detail.

Was that a good enough reading comprehension for you, huh?

do jordans usually release the same day over in europe? I'm gonna be in italy the day these release so hopefully i can go to one of the nikestores when im over there

I'll probably just try to grab 1 pair for hooping. I don't need 2 if it's a real blue sole and a clear lace lock. My CDP still looks fresh just some yellowing as expected.

NEW NTLKERS ARE BUGGING BUT HEY ITS THEIR OPINION…I HAVE CDP'S AND WOULD LOVE A NEW BLUE SOLED VERSION BUT THAT TOE BOX PIC LOOKED MAD STRANGE LMAO.. IM NOT USUALLY ONE TO CARE ABOUT THAT BUT I GUESS WITH THE TWO TONE IT JUST LOOKED WAY OFF. DOESNT MATTER SINCE IM NOT BUYING SOMETHING I ALREADY OWN AND DONT WEAR MUCH AS IS.

PS: WHATS UP WITH JB NOT PAINTING THE SMALL INNER ARCH ABOVE THE CLEAR SOLE (ON THE INNER MIDSOLE) ON VI'S THIS YEAR? NOTICED THE SAME THING ON INFRARED VI'S THAT ARE DROPPING NEXT MONTH.

Jb is alright with me[emoji]127919[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] These are in my top 3 for og cw[emoji]128293[/emoji]Salute!

PS: WHATS UP WITH JB NOT PAINTING THE SMALL INNER ARCH ABOVE THE CLEAR SOLE (ON THE INNER MIDSOLE) ON VI'S THIS YEAR? NOTICED THE SAME THING ON INFRARED VI'S THAT ARE DROPPING NEXT MONTH.
grrrrrrr.... I hope that changes with the final product(s). That annoyed me on the Olympics. not as much as the reversed midsole on the other side, but yeah I still bought them
eyes.gif

wasnt painted on the original...

View media item 759181
there's actually no paint at all on the original midsole, its bare PU with the infrared areas dyed

Last edited:
I have a question, how do you guys keep the toe on your 6's and 7's from yellowing? Thats the only thing I hate about my sixes. After a couple of years theyre no bueno.

wasnt painted on the original...

View media item 759181
there's actually no paint at all on the original midsole, its bare PU with the infrared areas dyed

IS THAT ALL ORIGINALS… EITHER WAY I PREFER IT PAINTED… NICE FIND THOUGH

nah, blk/infrared, carmine and maroons are painted, Im not 100 on the sport blue, but im leaning toward them being unpainted

edit: sport blue is unpainted as well
View media item 759353

Some of y'all will just accept whatever is given to you. Just have your paycheck direct deposited to Nike, you're already behind.
were talking lacelocks fam. not changing the carmine shade or anything. lacelocks.
I understand.

To some, no detail is ever to small.

Last edited:
Wrong. Reading comprehension is a strong suit of mine. 

The "smh" portion of your response indicated a unhappy observation.

Adding the "but still" part also contributed to the overall unhappiness.

I also never came at you for not buying the shoe due to it. I was simply making an observation that you were complaining about such a small detail.

Was that a good enough reading comprehension for you, huh?

You're right, it is a small detail but a detail nonetheless. It's not like they used a different shade of red. It's a clear lace lock. I mean, was it really that difficult to include a lace lock that was similar? Hopefully, when release is near, that will change.

Like I said in my previous post, it won't persuade me from buying a pair (I don't wear the lace lock) but it's irritating that a shoe cannot be done properly.

You're right, it is a small detail but a detail nonetheless. It's not like they used a different shade of red. It's a clear lace lock. I mean, was it really that difficult to include a lace lock that was similar? Hopefully, when release is near, that will change.

Like I said in my previous post, it won't persuade me from buying a pair (I don't wear the lace lock) but it's irritating that a shoe cannot be done properly.
Yeah fam I feel you. It's annoying that JB has the ability to do so but its like they purposely make it different. They def do it to make original pairs more sought after and to raise the hype and what not but its so damn irritating. ive been wiating for these shoes too damn long so unless they completely change the shoe up for some reason, its a go for me

Pic is 4 years old I believe; I rock my kicks
Well that's what's up
smokin.gif
 the thought of it now is still funny though, DS kicks in the picture "Yeah time to retire these bad boys" like that other dude in this thread who looked at em once in the box, and retired them right then and there 
laugh.gif

Yeah fam I feel you. It's annoying that JB has the ability to do so but its like they purposely make it different. They def do it to make original pairs more sought after and to raise the hype and what not but its so damn irritating. ive been wiating for these shoes too damn long so unless they completely change the shoe up for some reason, its a go for me
Honestly, I think all jump man models should be made the exact same as the last. It'll keep the OG's "sacred" to whoever really cares about that, IMO bring all that **** back exactly how it was, but I think that they should do these exactly how they did them in 2008, keep the blue sole honestly I don't care, just get the shape right.

Back
Top Bottom