Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

So y'all just gonna act like Nike didn't just say the Blk/Infrreds instead of Carmine? They don't know what's going on over there right now, lol. First the whole 4/19 debacle, then they announce those Lebron lows were available earlier today, when in reality, they were available yesterday afternoon. They can't figure out what the hell is going on with their 2K14, now they don't even know the color of the 6s that are dropping on the 24th.

Damn man these are gonna be as hyped as the concord lows, if not, maybe even more hyped. i am definitely getting 2 of these.  one to sell, one to rock. gonna make a ******** of money if i get 2 of each release, then resell them. i am gonna be rich as ****!

Damn man these are gonna be as hyped as the concord lows, if not, maybe even more hyped. i am definitely getting 2 of these.  one to sell, one to rock. gonna make a ******** of money if i get 2 of each release, then resell them. i am gonna be rich as ****!
mjl.gif

Copping for sure. Missed out on the CDP.

People complain and still cop anyway. They think that typing OG all day makes them more of a "real" sneaker head or some ****. They sound silly. I laugh

Need these in my life!!! Only 6 (besides sport blue and maroons) I don't have in the collection... the pic above looks amazing

Back
Top Bottom