Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I think one of the best parts about these is the extra detail that went into them. From the writing on the inside of the tongue, to the stitched netting on theinsides, to the 1 on the back, and of course the full clear sole, which we haven't seen on 6 so far.

Mike- Im gonna say 2 cause thats the only number i see in your sig, twice at that
laugh.gif

now can I have that sz.10?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by youngc91

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that only about 200 total were shipped out to stores. No spot is getting more than 2 full runs and there are only a handful that are even getting the 2.

Nice thanks for the info, that's pretty much to be expected. Did you happen to hear how many were produced total?
Nah, no idea about the production #s. Just the stores.

No problem Joe, when I texted you they had most sizes left I think they might've still had size 10. Dmxgod guessed correct, tried to give help in thespoiler, after all this is the Jordan VI. Dmxgod shoot me a pm.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Favorite number is 6, then 11.
2mhsccz.jpg

Edit:^^Did you quote yourself
laugh.gif
prolly meant to quote Joe. All you had to do was a quick search.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Just got them in, had to take some pics for it, too nice!

db03.jpg

btw, i believe they sold most of them out the first time, i've ordered 3 pair and only got 2, i had a 9.5 was sold out.
NICE PICS BRO. This pic is now my wallpaper
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow. I've been waiting for these and fell asleep on this post.
I hope they have a 10.5 on RD. Otherwise reseller prices a going to kill me. Anyone have an extra 10.5 pm me.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

They WILL drop more on RD...trust
u the same dude that said they would CANCEL the orders of the early releases. dude doesnt know diddly poo
laugh.gif

lol, this is similar to when they dropped the Lebron II Bdays, 2 years ago...
They finally went back up and it was all booty sizes.

^^^ and the 11/12 pack and the dmp 6/11 pack (from what i heard)

from babyjumpman (he hit his 25 post limit for the day)
does anyone know if the pairs released at Niketowns will come with a special card like the 1s did or will they have a shirt for sale?

Originally Posted by bigj505

u the same dude that said they would CANCEL the orders of the early releases. dude doesnt know diddly poo
laugh.gif
Thats because they usually do...we can go back to previous releases that dropped early to prove that

shuttup

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

lol, this is similar to when they dropped the Lebron II Bdays, 2 years ago...
They finally went back up and it was all booty sizes.
Lebron II's released 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
Thats because they usually do...we can go back to previous releases that dropped early to prove that

shuttup

CALM DOWN DUDE!!
Hes just saying that the supposed limit for this shoe is a thousand pairs, so if nike already dropped online and all sizes for online releases are have beenspoken for
including some pairs that showed up last night. So the only remaining pairs will be at NTowns on RD, thats from prior releases nike has done with limitedkicks.

^Im calm lol..suppose this suppose that..some more will drop G.

lets all Just be cool...if im wrong im wrong if im right im right lol owell

I'm still REAL salty about this *++%. No Niketowns within 7 hours and now no chance to get online. $330...ridiculous resell.

Back
Top Bottom