Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Rightguard

no more 10.5 at niketown los angeles. i've helped many here, please check sig. don't want to be banned. peace.

have some dignity they are just shoes
i have more dignity than you'll ever have. be on your way, your rudeness isn't needed in this thread or world.
Telling people to look at your sig if a form of selling. It's been been done before and said by a mod that it is.

Take that to the buy and sell forum along with the other people trying to sell in this thread before this gets locked.

Oh and I got two pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB. I'M NOT SELLING! I DON'T HAVE A PAIR. i've always went by the rules so if i get banned for my sig...so be it. i'm notselling anything.

no more 10.5 at niketown los angeles. i've helped many here, please check sig. don't want to be banned. peace.

i have more dignity than you'll ever have. be on your way, your rudeness isn't needed in this thread or world.
Telling people to look at your sig if a form of selling. It's been been done before and said by a mod that it is.

Take that to the buy and sell forum along with the other people trying to sell in this thread before this gets locked.

Oh and I got two pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB. I'M NOT SELLING! I DON'T HAVE A PAIR. i've always went by the rules so if i get banned for my sig...so be it. i'm not selling anything.
I wasn't just talking about you, I was talking about everyone trying to sell and buy in this thread. Settle down.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

SING CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the rules, take those whack shoes to the buy/sell forum

*spell it right too

Oh and just a question out of curiousity....How many of you would be going crazy over these shoes if the words "doernbecher" and "limited"werent tagged with em?
roll.gif

Oh and I got two pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB. I'M NOT SELLING! I DON'T HAVE A PAIR. i've always went by the rules so if i get banned for my sig...so be it. i'm not selling anything.
I wasn't just talking about you, I was talking about everyone trying to sell and buy in this thread. Settle down.

sorry. if i find a pair, i find a pair. if not, no big deal. hope all who wanted them to wear got them. i took it out of my sig. peace.

^
laugh.gif
But buying/selling/trading can get you banned. As well as saying peep the sig, sig check or
nerd.gif
everyone will see your sig regardless if you point it outor not. KC not sure if you got my text but good lookin out.

I know for me I was gunna by these regardless, I like them and have liked them when the first pics surfaced. These will be rocked along with my otherdoernbecher charity sneakers.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

SING CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!

*spell it right too

Oh and just a question out of curiousity....How many of you would be going crazy over these shoes if the words "doernbecher" and "limited" werent tagged with em?
roll.gif

and stop hating u really think this are wack???

is cause u havent hold this on your hands,

^

No you are not, this was discussed in the Yeezy thread and what ultimately lead to its closing along with members getting warned/banned.

SING CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!

*spell it right too

Oh and just a question out of curiousity....How many of you would be going crazy over these shoes if the words "doernbecher" and "limited" werent tagged with em?
roll.gif

i agree with this statement wholeheartedly... i remember checking this forum months before release.... and i swear 75% ^^ of the comments were negatives abouthow ugly the shoe looked, etc.. but all of a sudden, well cant say im surprised, come release date and EVERYONE seems to have fallen... lol
and
dont say i hopped on the B.W, i started the BW~!! lol
roll.gif
i liked these fromthe beginning

Originally Posted by hotbutter

SING CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!

*spell it right too

roll.gif

i agree with this statement wholeheartedly... i remember checking this forum months before release.... and i swear 75% ^^ of the comments were negatives about how ugly the shoe looked, etc.. but all of a sudden, well cant say im surprised, come release date and EVERYONE seems to have fallen... lol
and
dont say i hopped on the B.W, i started the BW~!! lol
roll.gif
i liked these from the beginning

EXACTLY!!! Look at the earlier pages and half these dudes said they were ugly and whatnot! NT is full of beasts man, if you attatch limited then they will beall over it! I mean its cool if you liked em from the start but man these dudes are whack

its true though every1 was like those are gross but once they said they were limited then every1 is o0o yeahh those are sick i always wnted them

Does anyone know if nike cancels the orders with ground shipping, because i ordered at 5:30 am and still have not gotten an email.

Originally Posted by yusuf

Does anyone know if nike cancels the orders with ground shipping, because i ordered at 5:30 am and still have not gotten an email.

check ur account to make sure the address r right! then CALL THEM!!

8.5..before everyone started posting that they were up....so i think i got them pretty early....but still no email, and when I try to check the status, it saysthat the order does not exist

I just called, I typed in the wrong email....so its looking ok for now........do they send your CC # in the email?

Originally Posted by yusuf

8.5..before everyone started posting that they were up....so i think i got them pretty early....but still no email, and when I try to check the status, it says that the order does not exist

what reference did u gve them when u called? i think we are in da same situation... they took the money frm my bnk account but no traceable order

got to Niketown NY and got a size 13 @ 3:00pm. they still have some pairs left 8.5, 14, 15

I have a size 13 for sale or for trade for a 11 or 11.5 or 12 hit me up

Back
Top Bottom