Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

i got both my "order confirmations" and just echked online, and it says both orders "in progress" anyone get same?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Pretty easy cop. I still haven't got confirmations from my ndc orders. Any one get them?
Yes, I got my confirmation immediately. If you didn't get a confirmation... I would worry about it. I placed two order. Both for 2 pairs. Oneof them I got a confirmation and the other I didn't. When I went back to check my status...only one out of two orders went through, even though theycharged my card for both. Basically, I really only think that one order is going to work. If you didn't get a confirmation...I would be crossing my fingersat this point. I went down do Niketown Denver and copped some more, because I highly doubt that the order without the confirmation made it. At least that'sbeen my experience. No confirmation usually = No Shoes. Sorry to say it, but that's been my experience. Those of you without a confirmation might want tosearch out other options, especially on Limited Releases/Quickstrikes like this release.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i got both my "order confirmations" and just echked online, and it says both orders "in progress" anyone get same?

I got the same. One out of my two got confirmed and only one out of two are showing "In Progress" status. They charged me for both orders, but Ihighly doubt that both will go through. I'm just waiting on that refund for the 2nd order that didn't get a confirmation/NOT in "Progress"status
pimp.gif

these pix are from nt chicago @ 7am this morning. we got there last night around 10pm and were 9th in line.

the line eventually went to the corner and continued down the block. they had a lil less than 200 pairs so i'm guessing everyone got their pair.

good weather, good people, sweet shoe!

If you didn't get an order confirmation yet/directly after you placed your order...I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry, but true. I'm not saying thatit can't happen, but I wouldn't count on it at all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by yusuf

8.5..before everyone started posting that they were up....so i think i got them pretty early....but still no email, and when I try to check the status, it says that the order does not exist

what reference did u gve them when u called? i think we are in da same situation... they took the money frm my bnk account but no traceable order

I actually gave them the wrong email, so that might me it...lol...i used ground shipping, idk if that matters. They said that they cant modify the order, theycould only cancel it.

Originally Posted by asilva23

these pix are from nt chicago @ 7am this morning. we got there last night around 10pm and were 9th in line.

the line eventually went to the corner and continued down the block. they had a lil less than 200 pairs so i'm guessing everyone got their pair.

u got there at 10pm last night?! so u stay overnight for these??!! i gotta commend u that is REAL commitment lol
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by asilva23

u got there at 10pm last night?! so u stay overnight for these??!! i gotta commend u that is REAL commitment lol
glasses.gif

i did bro. me & my guy broke out the lawn chairs & covers, lol. the blue suede did it for me. i must say the quality is definitely there.

wut up twon. they said they had a lil less than 200 pairs xilegacy.

Damn Niketown SF still has my size 9 /if any1 can copped help out a brotha/ they not doin phone orders plus I'm workin damnnnn

^ lol gluck bro, if i wasnt awy for college id be able to help u out at NTSF... but with all the sneakerheads out in the bay, im sure they'll be gone..

Back
Top Bottom