Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I love them but I just wish it wasnt blue
I still wanna know what color you like for these over blue... keeping the red and gold accents.... what else would/could match up as well as thatblue? (Midnight Navy?)

nerd.gif

well the siz's are the freshest J;s ever then this unique design added to the mix makes them even sicker, love the color scheme and its another dope #@@pair of 6's, what are the oddS?

Originally Posted by eltouha

these are growing on me hard
but i see no way i can cop reasonably from aus.
frown.gif

idk if im gonna b able to cop reasonably from the us.. i still cant find where/when to get them and how much

Honestly, I'm kind of feeling those. The material that they chose, the zig-zag stitching, and the etched graphics are a little strange. But I kind of likethem. Even though it looks like it could be mistaken for a plush toy from the 1950's.

ive been recently restoring my 11's and just looking at those VI's icy soles makes me drool...i wish sea glow could do that hahha

These are real nice everybody hated on the 1's from last year but man i got my order cancel 4 times threw nike.com and lucky with my size the 5th time withwork so i will be on computers on nov 14 threw whole morning and keeping for me no reselling.

Back
Top Bottom