Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

its nice to see that the soles look very icy/clear with no pre-yellowing like on prior JB releases

good news for us ground shipping guys..i talked to a nike rep the tracking number suppose to come sometime today should recieve saturday..The nike rep said noorders was cancelled they honored all

yea thanks phenomkickz.... if my shoes ship today, means ill get them friday/monday at my job... then it means ill have em tuesday after they ship them tome... all to avoid sales tax lol

Damn, I need to start checking the JB forum more often now. I'm gonna have to cop on Nov. 14th now. Anyone know what the limit is on how many we can order?And what's the limit for how many I can buy at a Niketown?

^Usually from NDC limit is 2 but they were 5 when they dropped. Most likely 1 per person at a Niketown, but they should let you get multiples if you get backin line (assuming there's a line)

Also here's a part of my chat with a CSR from earlier.

Message.gif
Kaitlin: Hi, my name is Kaitlin. How may I help you?
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: Hello, I was wondering about the recent release of the Doernbecher Charity Jordan 6.
Message.gif
Kaitlin: One sec here.
Message.gif
Kaitlin: I had to research on it. They were not supposed to launch until 11/14. We originally were going to wait for the release date to ship them but changed that.
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: ok, do you know when they will ship?
Message.gif
Kaitlin: As soon as possible.
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: How long does processing take usually.
Message.gif
Kaitlin: Usually 1-2 business days but this is a special incident. I do not know for sure.
Message.gif
Kaitlin: As soon as we have them they will ship.
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: Were any orders cancelled?
Message.gif
Kaitlin: No. They are all scheduled to ship.
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: ok, also will theyre be a restock on 11/14?
Message.gif
Kaitlin: Yes.
Message.gif
Baby Jumpman: And when will they be available? Any specific time, midnight or three?
Message.gif
Kaitlin: When they released accidentally it was at 10:30 am. All I have is a date. No time.

Anybody near a Niketown or Nikestore wanna look out for me come R.D.? I need two 11's in these bad. I play college baseball and have played since I was 4so these mean a little more to me. Please let me know. Thanks.

I did free ground shipping. I ordered at 11:31 am Central Time. I got a tracking # and they will arrive Saturday!! Shoutout to Kix and The City for postingthat tweet about the early relase or I never would have known.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Shoutout to Kix and The City the NTer who posted the info about the drop. for posting that tweet about the early relase or I never would have known.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone who ordered, check your order status on NDC to see if they shipped yet. Emails usually go out a little while after with tracking

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Shoutout to Kix and The City the NTer who posted the info about the drop. for posting that tweet about the early relase or I never would have known.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone who ordered, check your order status on NDC to see if they shipped yet. Emails usually go out a little while after with tracking
got my tracking info...
pimp.gif

but yea shout out to kixandthecity also to be honest... thats how i found out about them being in stock... hadnt gone on niketalk yet for some odd reason lol

just got my email from nike.com. order has shipped and will arrive on 10/31, I used free ground shipping, shoutout to whoever posted the info!

I really like these and good job to whoever posted the info. Unfortunately for me, I was at school when I got the tweet so I had no chance in buying them.Sooo, I'm a bit heated that there will be less pairs on RD. But anyways, good job to the people that got pairs early.

my 2 pairs shipped as the rest of you guys and will be here on Saturday also, I did the free ground shipping.

also got $23.10 cash back through a rewards program with my USbank card, sweet!

anyone in TX get their shipping confirmation? looks like the trend is state by state. me and my homie ordered earlier that morning. not sure it makes adifference.

Originally Posted by akuma471

anyone in TX get their shipping confirmation? looks like the trend is state by state. me and my homie ordered earlier that morning. not sure it makes a difference.

Yea i recieved mined. Im from houston

Back
Top Bottom