Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Whats the deal? they dropped yet? (yeah i think im late) ha i know actully but yeah, someone pm me with the info. thanks.

stay up all night on the 13th to cop...i have the link that u can refresh if u want it

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

DB 6 are def worth it for the tag price
watch the crazy price's that people are gonna be selling them for after the release
cosign. just got my kicks today. pics do this shoe no justice! say what you want about them but the details and fabrics and the overall build ofthis shoe is impressive.

GOT ALL 5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

i will buy a swoosh pm me

COSIGN....just name the price!

btw phenomkickz, nice *%% pics!!!!
pimp.gif

hope i get mine on the 14th...im savin alright

U GUYS STILL BELIEVE IT WAS A MISTAKE FOR NIKE TO DROP THEM EARLY?

- 2 mistakes in a 10 day span is awesome lol

^^^^^That's what I was saying NIKE knows what they are doing well W/E
Can't wait my pairs are coming tomorrow

man im maaaddddd i need these 4real... hope cme rd i ll be able to get em.... no niketown round here so online is my only chance....
anybdy got a plug???? def appreciated!

i think there not going to have anymore on the rd i would have copped a pair if they had a size 11

^^^ hare, u aint have to put dude on blast like that. but his auction seemed hella thirsty. o well tho. hes not the only person in here listing stuff on ebay.nature of the business.

Got my email confirmation so that's good, bad news is I gotta find a trading partner. I hope these are worth the hassle.

nike.com free shipping coupon code= gift

still a 7, 16, 18 up, Nike isn't gonna have any sizes on the RD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by clearsole23

the only thing Jb did right about this shoe was the sole , i guess they dont wanna keep the Jb name alive
In case you didn't know, this shoe was designed by a 12 year kid.
eyes.gif
Word. And its not. The quality is really good for an 09 release and I'm feelin them better than the DB 1's. My best pickup this year byfar. The JB name will be fine. Shoutout to that 12yr old kid.
pimp.gif

i just called nike they told me they already released online so what ever is left is what your going to get she told me that they qs online if whant them youhave to go to your local niketown this is what they told me

Originally Posted by rauls054

i just called nike they told me they already released online so what ever is left is what your going to get she told me that they qs online if whant them you have to go to your local niketown this is what they told me
Wow that is ridiculous. It's not fair for people who have no access to a niketown and their only shot was to get it online.

^ Damn, I kinda figured that would happen. Does anyone have any shipping updates for the people who ordered yesterday? I didn't get an email but when Ichecked on the no flash site my order was shipped and I got the tracking #

I was looking at a receipt from NDC and I added up the totals for tax and shipping and it was more then I shouldve paid. SMH at Nike for charging tax on theshipping, I wonder how much money they make just by doing that. Class action lawsuit anyone?

Heah man i order yesterday i got the 1st email saying they receive my order last night right after i placed order then i go to nikestore order status and itstheir it says in progress
pimp.gif
My order total is 176.55 also

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^No problem, hopefully you can return the favor.

14avdyr.jpg

Ok I'm going to play Madden for real this time
laugh.gif

edit: props to tcontreras10 from the "other site" he's the one who I got the link from, just trying to help out people who missed out on the first NDC drop. If anyone gets there shipping confirmation post it in here. Just trying to look out for fellow NTers since I know certain ones look out for me and others
pimp.gif

looks good bro...cant wait for them to get here!!!

and mos def...just holla, i got you

Back
Top Bottom