Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Cuz they ordered the more popular sizes.

^ I dont know bout that Baby, because a size 15 that bigj ordered got cancelled also . So i guess these really are LIMITED!
yea ur right, I'm just speculating. But how many people grabbed a 15 thinking that they can flip it, look at the completed listings on ebaysize 13+ went for like $300+ and the more common sizes are only going for $280. Just glad he was able to get a pair and that goes for everyone else who reallywanted these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Cuz they ordered the more popular sizes.
^ I dont know bout that Baby, because a size 15 that bigj ordered got cancelled also . So i guess these really are LIMITED!
yea ur right, I'm just speculating. But how many people grabbed a 15 thinking that they can flip it, look at the completed listings on ebay size 13+ went for like $300+ and the more common sizes are only going for $280. Just glad he was able to get a pair and that goes for everyone else who really wanted these
pimp.gif
lol... its worth a try and no one in here was crying for that size... but funny thing is i ordered 2 sz 15s... dude ordered a 7 and 15 an hr afterme... 1 of my 15s got canceled and the other got shipped... dude got his 7 and his 15... made 0 sense. but hey, bigj could care less
tongue.gif

Ordered mine yesterday(Tuesday) morning 2 size 7 and got my shipping email this morning. Should be here Friday.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yep.i got a cancellation email.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

will wait for RD
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Damn so the pair you got for me was cancelled huh...oh well...I know NT (so who got me?) got me on a size 9 that i can wear till it speaks "Sega!"

My friend got a pair recently for $99 cant remember if he got em through swoosh or not tho

Question.... When they come out Nov. 14th , what site will they be coming out on? Jumpman23.com or Flight Clubs website?

Originally Posted by CJohnson85

Question.... When they come out Nov. 14th , what site will they be coming out on? Jumpman23.com or Flight Clubs website?

Nike.com. However, we haven't been able to confirm how many they will actually have since they sold a bunch early.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by CJohnson85

Nike.com. However, we haven't been able to confirm how many they will actually have since they sold a bunch early.

Ok. Thanks!

This pair releases here at this time,
this pair only releases online only
this pair only releases overseas and canada,
this pair releases at HoH only
this pair releases at NikeTown only
This pair is an LS release
this pair is releases for an hour or so then a gerbil in a bingo ball decides who's order gets cancelled
this pair never officially releases, but ebay is flooded with them for 3 weeks in august and september
this pair releases at midnight on eastbay
this pair you must camp a minimum of 18 hours for . . . .

I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE GIMMICCS AND HYPE AND LIMITEDNESS AND QS AND ALL THIS MARKETING CRAP THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD, BUT MAINLY OURCAPITALIST PIG DRIVEN REPUBLICAN SOCIETY . . . .

yeah i know "get a blog" whatever sue me

frown.gif

Get a blog...lol
and you wouldnt be able too confirm how many regardless...now you just know its less than it woulda been

^ SMH at you sir for this reselling youre doing

Im pissed they did this online release stuff again, its gonna be hard to get an 11.5 for retail

man on some real #%+*....if these dont release online again...then #@%@ it....they just gon be on my list of #%+* to get later on....
ohwell.gif

on another note....somebody hook me up with a swoosh....just name the price
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im pissed they did this online release stuff again, its gonna be hard to get an 11.5 for retail

i dont understand the hate for reselling?

The number 1000 was thrown out there as a figure since the other 2 DB Charity sneakers were produced in the 1000-1500 range, saying there limited withoutknowing that is just hyping them up and trying to get a better resell since they're more limited.

Anyone get unlucky and get some slightly yellowed pairs? Seems like everyone has made out pretty well though with nice and icy soles.

The number 1000 was thrown out there as a figure since the other 2 DB Charity sneakers were produced in the 1000-1500 range, saying there limited without knowing that is just hyping them up and trying to get a better resell since they're more limited.

i agree but the truth be known, anything under 2000 is ltd (hype or no hype) compared to the mass production of gr's in a series. for ex: 1 out of every150 people that want this shoe will get it not counting the guys that doubled and tripled up( resell or not).

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

This pair releases here at this time,
this pair only releases online only
this pair only releases overseas and canada,
this pair releases at HoH only
this pair releases at NikeTown only
This pair is an LS release
this pair is releases for an hour or so then a gerbil in a bingo ball decides who's order gets cancelled
this pair never officially releases, but ebay is flooded with them for 3 weeks in august and september
this pair releases at midnight on eastbay
this pair you must camp a minimum of 18 hours for . . . .

I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE GIMMICCS AND HYPE AND LIMITEDNESS AND QS AND ALL THIS MARKETING CRAP THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD, BUT MAINLY OUR CAPITALIST PIG DRIVEN REPUBLICAN SOCIETY . . . .

yeah i know "get a blog" whatever sue me

frown.gif

i agree with you even on the gerbil one
smile.gif
lol. it sounds about right. enough with the gimmicks and just release a shoe like the old days.

The number 1000 was thrown out there as a figure since the other 2 DB Charity sneakers were produced in the 1000-1500 range, saying there limited without knowing that is just hyping them up and trying to get a better resell since they're more limited.

I don't think we will ever know for sure. However, it was obvious that dude just made the comments to hype them up and get a chance for people to see hissig.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

i dont understand the hate for reselling?

no hate on the reseller tip but when cats keep postin and beggin for hook ups for that purpose, it gets old quickly. if your sig is your calling card, so beit. sell away but the constant begging can be done without on this thread. hope that everyone that genuinely wants this shoe gets em.

haterz bite my stick
these kicks are so dope they honestly have the icyest sole ever!!!! who care if they yelloew
these are going in my collection im copping 2 pairs guarentted
and the colorway represent the atlanta braves who one the same year MJ won one of his many lol
and the 06-08 on the side is they date the kid Jordan Dark was completely rehibilated support doernbecher forreal great cause+sick kicks= ILLY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom