Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by azjordans

Wow, I come back from seeing 2012 and they're gone already? That will teach me to go see a movie on release night.
smile.gif

how is it? going tomorrow
DON'T
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

so what ur saying is u got my size 11 for 250, better yet Ill take 2 pair for 475???LMK
Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

only 17 & 18 left. can any1 beat 300 on size 11 if NOT Im gonna pull the trigger & hit the sack

dont pay 300 for those bro. Im sure price will be around 225-275 max tomorow when everyone gets there pair for NT. and after everyone gets there pair from online orders prices will go down even more just wait it out. On the other hand it aint trickin if u got it.

I wish I could help u. Im just saying if u want these for personal wear the price will come down I wouldnt pay 300+ for these. Thats disrespecting a lot ofother great shoes you can get for those numbers. But like I said b4 if u got it spend it.

i just cant win

i missed them on ndc again

........................................................................peace

lol baby j if u tlking bout me i really duno what happened ... lol i thought my order went through but lol.... went in there as soon as u gve the heads up(thnx by the way)
but only God knows what hapened ..... its like unbelivable
wink.gif

still going to hunt them down ... hopefully i find a pair for a good price

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^You didn't get a pair? Check your spam folder. You were one of the first ppl to order prolly.
not even a need to do that... cant he just check his order status on nike.com?

^^Yea pelimpe I was talking about you lol. You might be better off checking you order status on NDC like bigj said, you might've just had a different emaillinked to NDC. I'm bout to be out, if these do come out at three someone shoot me a pm

anybody from beantown in line how is the line i dont feel like driving over there yeah ill take a drive i live 5 min from there we will see if its to long illgo back home

^I appreciate that phenom. I'm not tryna buy more I jus wanna see if they really release and I know this thread will be filled up with pages of complaints,rants, and people still trying to buy and sell and I'll be to lazy to check if they came out.

i honestly think its a wrap for the ndc drop, becuase the air forces are showing fsr, i don't see why one shoe would get updated and not the others

Back
Top Bottom