Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

can someone hook me up with a sz. 10.5 or 11 please.........................................peace

i will trade one of my 10.5 for your ds true blue 10.5. that should be a nice deal. if your interested i will let you know when i get shipping confirmation. ialready got order confirmation email.

What does it even say on a order confirmation? I haven't ordered anything on nike.com in a long time. It's just the order number right because you cansee that when you log in as well.

^ yep just shows the order number and shoe you pirchased and quanity. also gives you track package option.

can somebody help me i orderd when they first showed up last night i did not get a confirmation # or order# but they took my money out of my paypal if anybodycan give me some info let me know thanks

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

They will email you with your order confirmation

how long does it take ? i got a size 14 im just thinking of going to nt boston i wear a size 11 will be able to cancel my order

for those who just ordered can yall see the purchase on yall ndc account i pull my up all i see are eme ii, db1 etc

i was able to get one pair on the first release tonight but it isnt even close to my size. its a 15, im an 10.5 or 11. i saw eveything was gone so i decided totry my luck with a flip. i know some people arent going to like this but i really hope the first release was false and they cancel my order for the 15. i willbe cool with the 2 10.5 i was able to cop at 4 30 central. i probaly deserve some flaming but i had to try anything to secure a pair in my size. when i boughtthat 15 earlier like at 11 55 central, i called nike and the rep told me that what was up then was false inventory and that my order would be cancelled andmoney refunded in about 3 business days. im so glad they stuck to there word and released them around the time we all really expected them to.

^^i cant cuz i ordered off of swoosh.. just go to NDC (not logged in) order status and type in your number it will probably show pending status

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

for those who just ordered can yall see the purchase on yall ndc account i pull my up all i see are eme ii, db1 etc

you have to put your ordrer number in that you got from the order confirmation. then it will tell you that your order is in progress. hope that helps.

^^^cool i wasnt doing it like that also i ordered on the first release tonite not a little while ago

Originally Posted by rauls054

how long does it take ? i got a size 14 im just thinking of going to nt boston i wear a size 11 will be able to cancel my order

can i please get that 14?????

Originally Posted by jclay

if it goes through ill let you know i doubt it

Originally Posted by jclay

if it goes through ill let you know i doubt it
aight thanks

i would really like to find out whats up with the reps saying the first drop tonight was a false release. from the way they said it when i called them earlierit sounded like someone hacked there system and dropped the false ones early. they said it was sent to there site from someone they were associated with. thatfalse release crap has happened more than once also. i remember the cdp xi/xii had a false release and the orders got cancelled.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i would really like to find out whats up with the reps saying the first drop tonight was a false release. from the way they said it when i called them earlier it sounded like someone hacked there system and dropped the false ones early. they said it was sent to there site from someone they were associated with. that false release crap has happened more than once also. i remember the cdp xi/xii had a false release and the orders got cancelled.
orders for the 11/12 pack didnt get canceled... they got an email saying stuff was canceled but orders were fulfilled anyways from what iremember.
only that dude that ordered like 20 pairs really got canceled
laugh.gif

Just left nike store westchester in white plains...picked up my pair and was out...this is the sleeper spot...if u live in the area, come and get them...thisshoe is nicer in person....

Back
Top Bottom