Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

DANG homie ur girl must really love u she dropped almost $400 on PYS.com MERRY XMAS
Originally Posted by Twon2345

I feel stupid, my girl actually told me today that she ordered me a paiir from PYS.com when they 1st came up on there, as an early X mas present.... So I really took a train for an hour and waited in line for almost 3 hrs, while all I had to do was receive them in the mail tomorrow?
frown.gif
And i'm even more mad at her for paying so much... I guess, 2 pair for me...

if i get canceled today which i hope i dont,they better not making me wait 5 days to get my refund that would piss me off more than not getting the shoes

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

does someone have the sole with a little of yellowing already??????

I have 2 spots on my sole that are yellowing slightly.. one part by the inner toe are and the other near the heel.. I was highly dissapointed when I saw that.

^ I order two on the first drop friday and one on da second one saturday mrning.... Only the second order is showing as pending.... But they took da mney forboth orders.... Kinda weird..... Never gt any email confirmation...

did anybody get shipping confirmation yet. thats what will really seal ther deal for me. these look so tight in all the pics in this forum. i cant wait tillthey show up at my crib.

i find my cdp vi's fit a little bit big...theyre sz 9 and i got an 8.5 in these ones
the toebox area is very spacious and they are wider than a lot of other jordans
also they don't have a very tight fit in general but i would say go with your normal size but you would be better off going a half size smaller rather thana half size bigger if you are struggling to find your size.

hope that helps...

I was able to copp in person and online. I got confirmation for one of my 2 orders online. I highly doubt that I get the 2nd order, because it didn't comewith a confirmation. They did take my money for it though.

When I first bought them on the first first release that it was 2 weeks ago
I never receive any confirmation e-mail and I still got my 3 kicks with no problem

at first i didnt like this shoe at all.. its really grown on me, esp when i saw it in person.
i wouldnt spend 280+ on it. but if i ever find it around 140-160 i would probly cop

people are straight crazy charging $300 plus for these shoes

and people are even more crazy if they pay that much for them

if anybody pays $300 or more for these shoes

they are a damn fool.....................................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom