Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wore mine to work at ftl in h-town and everybody who came in was tripping and asking me to sell them. i still got two more ds.

IMG_1601.jpg

So most people like em, how is the quality? I think they look alrite but wondering how they stand up quality wise

got mine and im feeling too good
but niketown restocked with 75 more pairs!!!
when they originally had 68 %#%

I'm still so salty about these. F'n NDC with the early release and f'n resellers and people buying 5 pairs they'll never wear. I need to lookfor jobs someplace closer than 7 hours away from the nearest Niketown. smh

I NEED A SIZE 12
ANY NIKETALK BRO WANNA HELP ME OUT
I KNOW SOMEBODY HAS LIKE 4 PAIRS IN MY SIZE & STILL HAVENT WORE ONE OF THEM
SOME HELP WOULD BE GREAT
ESPECIALLY AFTER NIKE(NDC) SCREWED ME

dont forget this is a charity shoe

so there going to be far from limited

and there going to restock

a few times

I dont remember this many restocks on the first to charity shoes

Originally Posted by jcliz

I'm still so salty about these. F'n NDC with the early release and f'n resellers and people buying 5 pairs they'll never wear. I need to look for jobs someplace closer than 7 hours away from the nearest Niketown. smh
u can only blame urself for not copping these... kind people in here posted info multiple times of when/where they could have been copped. stopcrying and get on ur game. niketowns did phone orders so 7 hrs dont matter.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wore mine to work at ftl in h-town and everybody who came in was tripping and asking me to sell them. i still got two more ds.

IMG_1601.jpg

damn you need a fade and a better outfit. why dont you pm me and i hook you up with something tight. you can keep the cookie though.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

just got mine today wasnt expecting them cause ntchi didnt charge my card... lol i hop ill get away with it...
Don't worry they will lol, also how long did it take for you to get your pair from them?

Exactly, Nikes very, very careful with their MONEY!!!

I received my Size 12 from NTCHI Today also, keeping DS with my DB IIs

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

just got mine today wasnt expecting them cause ntchi didnt charge my card... lol i hop ill get away with it...
Don't worry they will lol, also how long did it take for you to get your pair from them?

Exactly, Nikes very, very careful with their MONEY!!!
hahaha you guys are right

i guess they just charged when they seen i received them..

but ya these go hard I want to keep them DS but i have to wear them to the mall and school to break neckss

laugh.gif

Just Thought I Would Share Some Of The Aspects Of This Shoe I Am Personally Pleased With.........

The Shoe:

Something About The Engravings On This Shoe Is So Catchy To Me

Even Tho It Has Nothing To Do With MJ Himself (As I Can Tell) I Like The Placement Of This...... Something A Little Different Than The Expected Jumpman.....Raised Stitching
pimp.gif

Gold Lace Tips Set This Shoe Off Nicely...... Subtle But Noticeable Touch
pimp.gif

This Tongue POPS....The Contrast Of The Red On The Almost Entirely Navy Shoe Is Perfect
smokin.gif

Satin Like Sock Liner = Top Notch Comfort During Wear And A Great Material Selection For Keeping The Foot Cooler In This Hot Box
laugh.gif

And Of Course..... The #1 Reason Behind This Shoes Appeal....... ICE!!!!...... Enough To Bust Out A Puck And Skate Around On
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

****BONUS****

The Charity Collection Thus Far........

See Everyone Next Year...................III's, IV's, V's? ................................ I Know You're Watching JB
nerd.gif

Ehhh I dont know about these.
Something about purple and red that catches my eye though.

Overtime that bottom is going to go ham.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Uhhhhhhh.......... "Purple"?
yea dude obviously knows nothing about the shoe. cant blame him tho.
but the real point of my post is:

SO MUCH SOLE 23.... THEM PICS B WACK!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom